All new members must read the forum rules before posting to the forum !!!

CLICK HERE to read FORUM RULES!

Go Back   Amateur Voyeur Forum > Forum news, your feedback, questions and requests > Announcements, news, feedback, questions, requests

Old 11-26-2018, 04:27 PM

Default Morality question

I have a friend who used to live next door to us, he was very much a voyeur and used to spy on my wife whenever he got chance, he's a retired physiotherapist. My wife has been to him on occasion for a massage which he now does as a side line. A couple of weeks ago he told me that the last time he massaged my wife he allowed his fingers to brush against her cunt, he said she didn't complain and was obviously aroused. He furthermore told me that he thinks he could go further with her but was basically asking my permission.

I was a bit taken aback but also aroused at the thought of him touching her, should I say yes go for it or not? What would others in the forum do?

Old 11-26-2018, 05:59 PM

If you don't give a crap about your wife and marriage, go for it.

Old 11-27-2018, 12:57 PM

Default ?

Could not the same be said for every married man in this forum? Or are all the wives understanding about what their husbands are doing

Old 11-27-2018, 01:02 PM

Default My Point of view

The way I see it is that my wife has obviously derived some pleasure from the close attention during her massage, in fact the guy who has massaged her, who is older and married himself also seems to be enjoying it. My point is who am I to say that someone can't have a bit of fun just because they have a wedding ring on their finger, I'm quite a liberally minded person and I'm sure my point will be missed by some, the fact that she is being touched and deriving pleasure from it also gives me some pleasure, as I'm sure it does all the other husbands who share voyeur photos of their wives for other men to look at.
The Following User Says Thank You to bill55 For This Useful Post:
bbb1369 (11-27-2018)