All new members must read the forum rules before posting to the forum !!!

CLICK HERE to read FORUM RULES!

Go Back   Amateur Voyeur Forum > Voyeur Videos hosted on other sites > Peeing girls videos

Old 05-18-2018, 06:33 AM
Gold Member

Thanked 1,160 Times in 129 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bringer View Post
just another jade staged video that got ripped in a low resolution.
I think that is exactly what it is and that's the reason I don't like to watch japanese vids.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tibarary For This Useful Post:
Bringer (05-18-2018), KMarkell (05-18-2018), peterhiss (05-18-2018)

Do you need premium access to file sharing services?
Buy it directly from Amateur Voyeur Forum!!!

Premium access to Fileboom
Premium access to Keep2Share
Premium access to RapidGator
Premium access to FileJoker.net

With PREMIUM ACCOUNT you will have - unlimited downloads, unlimited space
and incredibly download speed!!!
Make your premium account right now!
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT !!!
Old 05-18-2018, 08:56 AM
Gold Member

Thanked 3,178 Times in 286 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tibarary View Post
I think that is exactly what it is and that's the reason I don't like to watch japanese vids.
Not sure about the origin ... The letters above the video are Chinese. According to google translate it says „Hot woman in black high heels peeing herself in the toilet of a night bar“... ( at least google translate tells so..)
All in all to me the video looks genuine. Just my humble opinion...
The Following User Says Thank You to siegala For This Useful Post:
theAnalyzer (05-18-2018)

Old 05-18-2018, 08:03 PM

Quote:
just another jade staged video that got ripped in a low resolution.
I don't think this is a Jade staged video, most of those girls are not really desperate and take time to piss their panties.

The fact is that there are a lot more real hidden cam videos shot in China/Korea and even in Japan than in the "Western world".

I don't like staged desperation and wetting so I scan the internet for genuine stuff.

(this one is from China)

When I am not sure if it's staged or not, I don't post it.

I am pretty sure this one is genuine.

Thanks for the constructive criticism
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RFDAW For This Useful Post:
Bringer (05-19-2018), dubberlang (05-18-2018), siegala (05-18-2018)

Old 05-18-2018, 09:40 PM

Default your vids are great

we all appreciate it
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dubberlang For This Useful Post:
Bringer (05-19-2018), RFDAW (05-19-2018), siegala (05-22-2018)

Old 05-19-2018, 12:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wetpantsboy View Post
Perhaps before you write an essay critiquing a video, you should make sure you have reviewed it thoroughly. There is definitely audio with this video, check your computer settings, but as others have said, the girl lets out a loud shriek as she unleashes the torrent of piss.

As for leak vs wetting. I think a leak is just that, a small amount of pee slowly escaping into clothing but not enough to full wet the fabric. A wetting is when a combination of leaks, spurts and total loss of control is enough to cause pee to wet the fabric until the fabric becomes saturated and pee begins to soak through to the outside of the panties/jeans etc. With this definition, it'd be interesting to debate whether someone can wet their panties (fully saturate the fabric) but only leak into their jeans (small amount of pee on fabric of jeans).

It is very hard to tell from this video but after watching it multiple times (a reasonably enjoyable experience) I think I agree with others her and conclude her panties are pretty wet. Watching the first few seconds after she squats down, the crotch area of her panties appears darker and appears to darken slightly as time goes one. This would suggest that not only is the crotch wet, but that she peed enough into her panties that the liquid was still being absorbed into the fabric after she squats down, which is causing the darkening over time. When she pulls her panties back up it also appears the crotch is darker.
Perhaps before you write an essay paraphrasing what I stated with the statement "This is just MY choice of labels" you could take our difference of opinion on what the words (which are just labels, so stop clinging so hard to differences of opinion on what the definition is of those labels) actually mean to YOU and to ME (different perspectives, not one right and one wrong just different) a little less personally.

Old 05-19-2018, 12:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubberlang View Post
you're a tool
so are you.
(I mean I flagged this post as flaming, it clearly isn't considered that since it wasn't deleted; so this one can't be either)

Please Support Amateur Voyeur Forum!

Our forum need your HELP!
Please help us to cover the monthly cost of the server and stay the forum ONLINE!

READ HOW TO MAKE A DONATION!!!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT !!!
Old 05-19-2018, 08:27 PM

Quote:
Perhaps before you write an essay paraphrasing what I stated with the statement "This is just MY choice of labels" you could take our difference of opinion on what the words (which are just labels, so stop clinging so hard to differences of opinion on what the definition is of those labels) actually mean to YOU and to ME (different perspectives, not one right and one wrong just different) a little less personally.
Will you at least admit you made a mistake when you initially stated there was no audio? It is hard to take your opinion seriously when you make these basic errors.

Old 05-20-2018, 06:43 AM

OMG. Stop arguing.

Just post something that'll give me a boner already.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to peterhiss For This Useful Post:
Bringer (05-21-2018), Juzernejm (05-21-2018), KMarkell (05-21-2018), saugruessel (05-21-2018), westbound (05-20-2018)

Old 05-21-2018, 12:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wetpantsboy View Post
Will you at least admit you made a mistake when you initially stated there was no audio? It is hard to take your opinion seriously when you make these basic errors.
To err is human. What are you, if not human?
Good thing I am not looking to have my opinion validated by anyone else but myself.
@Peterhiss You sir, get a cookie. And a 'thanks'

Old 05-21-2018, 07:42 AM

Enough guys, stop arguing, let's just admire these videos we all like. RFDAW is posting some great stuff and we should be thankful for this.
On the other part, a long ago, when I was more innocent about this, I was watching jade videos and I am pretty sure this one is not. Indeed, the video has a loop at some point and it repeats 2-3 seconds, but this doesn't really matter. The first part of it is excellent anyway. I do think we need a translator for the Asian languages.
On the other part, this video reminds me the Korean one which was posted somewhere here before, where two girls come in to the stalls and we have the luck of getting the most desperate one.
Indeed, I am not too happy about Asian videos, because very often women there seem to be going to the toilet ''just in case''. Ah, and most of the times, if there are Western toilets, they will sit, so much of the fun is lost.
Anyway, thanks again RFDAW!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to theAnalyzer For This Useful Post:
Bringer (05-21-2018), RFDAW (06-04-2018), siegala (05-22-2018)