All new members must read the forum rules before posting to the forum !!!

CLICK HERE to read FORUM RULES!

Go Back   Amateur Voyeur Forum > Voyeur and Exhibitionist Pictures & Videos attached to forum > Girls caught peeing

Old 03-26-2024, 10:22 PM

ive a couple recently. one at costa coffee, one at a swimming pool. feel awkward sharing here though in public, so message as always if that sounds of interest.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to anonomo For This Useful Post:
jkim88 (03-29-2024), pguy691 (04-09-2024), squathunter (03-28-2024)

Old 03-30-2024, 02:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pissingmark View Post
Sounds almost like Exit festival
Hum nice

Old 03-31-2024, 12:34 AM

Default Music festival sightings

It was a couple of years ago. I went to a music festival in a park in a city centre. The weather was fine, and there had been no festival in the previous couple of years (covid).

I got there early, mid-afternoon. Already it was very busy. There were long queues for the toilet cubicles. Almost as soon as I arrived, I saw four women walk down a hedge-lined path. They went only a few yards, then all four squatted, pulling down their jeans, and sprayed their piss on the grass at the side of the path.

That set the scene for the rest of the day. As well as the cubicles, there were fenced enclosures, with plastic urinals in them for the men. There were often girls in those enclosures. I had a conversation with one while she peed. She dropped her shorts and hopped up on a urinal to sit on it.

Four girls squatted on the grass near the entrance. Three of them pulled aside their shorts, to direct their stream out of the leg opening. The fourth slid her shorts and underwear down her thighs.

Two girls in short denim skirts knelt low on the grass in the main arena, at the edge of the crowd. Their feet were apart, so their bums almost touched the ground. They wriggled their thongs down their legs. Then both of them went to the toilet on the grass. When they finished, they stood up, and pulled up their knickers, then walked away. There was a warm wet patch on the ground where they had been.

Two girls stood at the back of the urinal enclosure and filled large plastic cups which they held between their legs as they emptied themselves.

A girl bared her behind, as she crouched between two urinals, and released a strong stream, that landed on the grass between her feet.

Sometimes I would be standing at a urinal, and could see several groups of girls, all doing their business, wetting the grass.

I saw a desperate girl sit down, lose control and let it all flow through her panties and into her denim skirt. I saw another squat and urinate through her shorts because she was too shy to bare her behind in public.

I lost count of all the girls I saw pee that day.

I went back to the same festival last year. I saw no women peeing, but one did tell me how she saw another girl squat and wee so she didn't lose her place in the crowd.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to jbloggs12ppppppp For This Useful Post:
Gypsywashere (03-31-2024), knarf11 (04-01-2024), PeePeeper2 (03-31-2024), peeper054 (04-13-2024), pguy691 (04-01-2024), saugruessel (03-31-2024), squathunter (03-31-2024), TheAMan (04-07-2024), tini158 (04-06-2024), vperson (04-01-2024), vpw (03-31-2024)

Tags
outdoor, pee stories, peeing, stories