All new members must read the forum rules before posting to the forum !!!

CLICK HERE to read FORUM RULES!

Go Back   Amateur Voyeur Forum > Voyeur Videos hosted on other sites > Voyeur beach videos

Old 04-18-2018, 05:27 AM

Wink

Agreed...Looking at the ILTB EuroGuru series, pretty confirms the babes are not aware of being filmed...

Quote:
Originally Posted by afspo View Post
We'll never know the truth now. But I would say that the website would have had to be much more expensive and also much more secure if they had to pay the models. That doesn't mean that the girls weren't models who happened to be on the beach, they just didn't get paid.

Do you need premium access to file sharing services?
Buy it directly from Amateur Voyeur Forum!!!

Premium access to Fileboom
Premium access to Keep2Share
Premium access to RapidGator
Premium access to FileJoker.net

With PREMIUM ACCOUNT you will have - unlimited downloads, unlimited space
and incredibly download speed!!!
Make your premium account right now!
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT !!!
Old 04-18-2018, 07:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rascaldogfan View Post
ILTB hosted really stunning woman! I can not say in words how beautiful they are! I like the EUROGURU and EURO BEACH series. Every gallery in this series the women are really amazing and sexy! Looking at the pics it is difficult to say they are paid models/real voyeur pics? I asked the admin where the pics are taken because I remember few places in formentera but I don't recognize them as well but they refused to tell. It is sad they closed the website

Paid models - They don't look like a paid models.. all they look like perfect Italian tourists/Hippy cultured with no shy in public nude. They don't trim the bush but the way the pics are taken feels you the camera man is infront of them.

Real voyeur pics - You can't believe they are real voyeur pics either, the way they take the pics.
so I guess some babes are paid and some are real voyeur pics but I agree with what you said they get pics from different photographers.

Most of the first Euroguru sets were taken in Ibiza/Formentera but the last were mostly taken in certain beach in the south of Spain. The girls are mostly locals (Spaniards), not Italians. And I do not believe that they were paid.

Regarding Uncle Chester videos the location is not Spain (maybe Miami...?)
The Following User Says Thank You to preste For This Useful Post:
rascaldogfan (04-19-2018)

Old 04-18-2018, 08:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by preste View Post

I agree. except some filmed in canada, and one or two I think in south of France. (agde)
But it's in the name of the videos.
Not sure about the paid models too !
You know, by experience, on the beaches, nude or not, if you know where you can search and open your eyes, you will see a lot of things.
I saw a guy discretly fucking his wife with other people around (who don't saw them, or who was looking dsicretly too). I saw guys fingering, touching their wifes...with me at ten meters !

Couples fucking in the dunes, in the forest behind the dunes...and no ones paid !

The thing is to be at the right place, right time...and to have the possibility to capture these moments in photo/videos !
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to the-bos For This Useful Post:
preste (04-19-2018), rascaldogfan (04-19-2018)

Old 04-19-2018, 03:08 PM

In many web articles it's mentioned that Balearic Islands Ibiza, Formentera are hit mostly with Italian nudist lovers in the peak summer season. Though Spanish is widely spoken in Formentera, Italian words also observed in the peak season because of massive Italian tourists. I posted few stunning pics of EuroGuru series in my previous reply but waiting for admin approval!

Quote:
Most of the first Euroguru sets were taken in Ibiza/Formentera but the last were mostly taken in certain beach in the south of Spain. The girls are mostly locals (Spaniards), not Italians. And I do not believe that they were paid.

The Following User Says Thank You to rascaldogfan For This Useful Post:
preste (04-19-2018)

Old 04-19-2018, 04:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rascaldogfan View Post
In many web articles it's mentioned that Balearic Islands Ibiza, Formentera are hit mostly with Italian nudist lovers in the peak summer season. Though Spanish is widely spoken in Formentera, Italian words also observed in the peak season because of massive Italian tourists. I posted few stunning pics of EuroGuru series in my previous reply but waiting for admin approval!
It’s true that Italians are one of the most common nationalities visiting the Balearics in summer. But, believe me, I am Spaniard and use to visit the islands and I can tell you that Italian girls are not the most likely to remove their bikinis on the beach (compared to Spaniards or other nationalities). Generally speaking of course.

Anyway, when I said that the pictures show mostly Spanish girls I was referring to the sets taken in the south of Spain (I know the location pretty well, a famous lighthouse can be seen in the background in many pictures). At least from set EG350-400 and onwards (more or less) the pictures were taken in this location. In the last sets (EG 500 or so) they recycled pictures from previous sets and included some from Balearics.
The Following User Says Thank You to preste For This Useful Post:
rascaldogfan (04-19-2018)

Old 04-19-2018, 08:48 PM

Wink

Quote:
It’s true that Italians are one of the most common nationalities visiting the Balearics in summer. But, believe me, I am Spaniard and use to visit the islands and I can tell you that Italian girls are not the most likely to remove their bikinis on the beach (compared to Spaniards or other nationalities). Generally speaking of course.
Since you are a Spaniard and frequent visitor, I have to agree with what you said in Red From these pics I say these pics are taken hiding somewhere.Don't know the secret of how did the spy camera man got these high resolution pics but all I can say he/she is an expert!

One puzzle for you. Would you recognize these places (beach location) in Formentera? I believe its not difficult for you as you are frequent visitor to Formentera. I did ask this to ILTB admin many times about the beach location but they refused to tell, now there is no one to tell me (the site is closed )I asked them to upload videos of these babes but they told they just have only the pics also limited to 3-4 pics. Sad to here that.. wondering the spy camera man should have hundreds of photos taken for each second.

leonidas22 (04-26-2018)

Please Support Amateur Voyeur Forum!

Our forum need your HELP!
Please help us to cover the monthly cost of the server and stay the forum ONLINE!

READ HOW TO MAKE A DONATION!!!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT !!!
Old 04-22-2018, 03:12 PM

Ton Thanks.. downloading the pics.....
marsie (04-26-2018)

Old 04-25-2018, 08:45 PM

Question

What a great photos! did they (ILTB) really shut down the web site? opening a new one?
Dr.Love (04-26-2018)

Old 05-02-2018, 07:45 AM

Thanks very much Zombi, for these last 2 vids, and also for the last few years of shares. Really appreciate it, and hope we all find a new source of quality beach vids like ILTB.

Old 06-14-2018, 11:45 AM

Default Thanks

Thank you very much zombi for your contributions. Links to iltb.zip photos no longer works. Could you upload the files again?. I'm missing from 7 to 11. Thank you very much
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kurru For This Useful Post:
hilocrc (07-12-2018), pron45 (06-14-2018)

Tags
nude beach, voyeur beach