All new members must read the forum rules before posting to the forum !!!

CLICK HERE to read FORUM RULES!

Go Back   Amateur Voyeur Forum > Original photos and videos made by members of forum > Self made voyeur photos and videos

Old 04-20-2018, 10:58 PM

Default Spycam advice needed

Hi,

So I know 99% of the topics are evidently BS but I'd like to see if its possible to install a spycam in a bathroom(to record showers) without getting caught and/or spending 10 thousand dollars on a spycam.

I have taken photos of the room from all the different angles. If you are someone genuine with knowledge about these things (if you have 0 posts, then its pretty obvious you don't), please let me know and I can pm you the photos.

thanks!!

Old 04-22-2018, 12:09 AM

Everything is possible, but it depends on a lot of points. Will you have access to bathroom at the very same moment the target will take her shower (a few minutes prior / later, to activate / disactivate or put / remove the spycam) ? Will it be for someone at your home ? for a place you are not most of the time ?

From my own experience, it is quite easy if you are hosting some people, to put as an example, a spycam pen at a given place, in order to capture the scene, but the issue will be the autonomy, so, maybe you will need to use a electrically plugged spycam, so, it may require a different installation.

Give us some more details

Old 04-27-2018, 02:40 AM

Default I have cero posts but...

I have used a spy cam that is a cellphone charger, plug it and it records

I dont know if that qualifyes me, also, I think about that a lot, I want to set one in my practice

Old 04-30-2018, 01:34 AM

Every bathroom is unique and so the place where u have to put the camera and which type of cam u need. Pics of your bathroom would help for a better advice. Personally I dont trust the cellphone chargers cause I think they are pretty obvious though that also depends on how nayve or stupid the victim is. I used a H2 power bank spy cam inside a box that was inside a basket, it gaved me like 4 hours of footage though the quality isnt the best.

Old 04-30-2018, 02:19 AM

i am such a member like u mentioned, that didnt post anything till now. In my bathroom i got a washing machine and there i put some clothes in it (dark ones) and a little spy camera witch got sight to the toilet. That wasn't suspicios till now

best regards, winni pu
The Following User Says Thank You to winni_pu For This Useful Post:
Dogsman (11-09-2023)