All new members must read the forum rules before posting to the forum !!!

CLICK HERE to read FORUM RULES!

Go Back   Amateur Voyeur Forum > Voyeur Videos hosted on other sites > Voyeur beach videos

Old 05-01-2016, 10:53 AM

Thanked 6,077 Times in 3,390 Posts

Duration: 00.03.51
Resolution: 1920x1080
Format: mp4
Size: 282.88 Mb

Download: 15029.mp4
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to zombi For This Useful Post:
machoiberico (05-09-2016), marsie (05-15-2016), ringbinder (10-15-2021), Skydiver (05-03-2016)

Do you need premium access to file sharing services?
Buy it directly from Amateur Voyeur Forum!!!

Premium access to Fileboom
Premium access to Keep2Share
Premium access to RapidGator
Premium access to FileJoker.net

With PREMIUM ACCOUNT you will have - unlimited downloads, unlimited space
and incredibly download speed!!!
Make your premium account right now!
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT !!!
Old 01-01-2018, 07:43 PM

Ilovethebeach website is now closed; that is really bad... where else can you rely on videos like that
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bronson For This Useful Post:
grendy (01-02-2018), Skydiver (01-02-2018), TIRAMILLAS (01-02-2018)

Old 01-02-2018, 12:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronson View Post
Ilovethebeach website is now closed; that is really bad... where else can you rely on videos like that
Why did it close?

Old 01-02-2018, 10:56 PM

Quote:
Are you sure ! I saw a new vid was posted today (02january2018) (bb044 I think)...
I hope you're wrong, because since 20 years, this is the best beach candid site on the www....

Old 01-04-2018, 05:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by the-bos View Post
Are you sure ! I saw a new vid was posted today (02january2018) (bb044 I think)...
I hope you're wrong, because since 20 years, this is the best beach candid site on the www....
Yes sadly they are closing for good... look at their site, it has been taken down, there was a last possibility to join through beahvoy.com but that is also gone now, however the member part of the site is till running, not for very much longer though is my guess.

I have asked one admin WHY they are closing for good but they are not willing do dsicuss this.... whatever the reason, this i a very ver sad day for the internet!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bronson For This Useful Post:
grendy (01-04-2018), Skydiver (01-05-2018)

Old 01-05-2018, 06:29 AM

I'm sure the guys who actually did the filming will still be active and will post else where.

Quote:
Yes sadly they are closing for good... look at their site, it has been taken down, there was a last possibility to join through beahvoy.com but that is also gone now, however the member part of the site is till running, not for very much longer though is my guess.

I have asked one admin WHY they are closing for good but they are not willing do dsicuss this.... whatever the reason, this i a very ver sad day for the internet!!

Please Support Amateur Voyeur Forum!

Our forum need your HELP!
Please help us to cover the monthly cost of the server and stay the forum ONLINE!

READ HOW TO MAKE A DONATION!!!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT !!!
Old 01-05-2018, 05:52 PM

Quote:

At one time I collected all of that site's videos, and yes they were for the most part, exceptional both in terms of gorgeous girls, often with big boobs, and as time grew the video quality was also pretty amazing. But while the latter kept improving the former dropped in quality and they frankly released videos which were simply not up to their own high standards, and in the last year or so I've probably deleted more than I've kept.

It is indeed sad that they no longer will offer those pretty views, but let's face it, copy sites have sprung up with marginally similar products, and many of them can be found here.

Special thanks to Zombi and Serega who kept us up to date with the iltb videos for many years.

Old 01-05-2018, 07:11 PM

sad sad news. I wonder for which reasons they stopped...

- lost of the motivation to shoot, edit and share...
- problem with justice / complaints of babes, BF...
- no more interesting for money since they are hacked every weeks without problems...
(at a period some time ago, they were reporting all the links to download their videos but they stopped for few years now I think...bored ?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by afspo View Post
At one time I collected all of that site's videos, and yes they were for the most part, exceptional both in terms of gorgeous girls, often with big boobs, and as time grew the video quality was also pretty amazing. But while the latter kept improving the former dropped in quality and they frankly released videos which were simply not up to their own high standards, and in the last year or so I've probably deleted more than I've kept.

It is indeed sad that they no longer will offer those pretty views, but let's face it, copy sites have sprung up with marginally similar products, and many of them can be found here.

Special thanks to Zombi and Serega who kept us up to date with the iltb videos for many years.
honestly they are always the best ! I wonder which site do you speak of. I see one focused on breast which is clearly boring, and other are repost of iltb, shoot from the hills, or average quality sites...or maybe I missed something. (only jackass or some cocco huge videos are interesting but with a lot of old people in it.) if only uncle chester was back !
The Following User Says Thank You to the-bos For This Useful Post:
grendy (01-07-2018)

Old 01-05-2018, 07:31 PM

i have the full collection of uncle chester usa vids and a lot of old ILTB vids if anyone wants any particular vids
very sad though
I hate the black sea vids
I was only ever interested in the Spanish stuff as those woman are the best

Old 01-05-2018, 08:35 PM

I also think that ILTB was the best site ever considering everything.

Beachhunter for example with their extremely boring telefilmed movies from far far away.

Jackass - mostly good but many many ugly spanish fattos many of these films are also so extremely bad filmed that i would like to KILL the filmmaker, zooming in and out, in and out, in and out, mostly zoomed in so that ONE single bodypart, most often the vagina fills the whole screen... I would just like to scream out - I WANT TO THE WHOLE WOMAN, not just a single bodypart, such complete fucking assholes!!

Uncle chester was also very good but that was gone many years ago now.

What i liked best with ILTB footage was that it was always shot RIGHT THERE next to the subject wich gives a real sense of actually being on the beach yourself, even with the sound of the waves in the background, and the subjects are almost always good looking. The videoquality was excellent, NO zooming as the asshole jackass people. And the framing was always perfect, i would really like to now HOW they made all these great videos, i any of you guys have any idea how this can be replicated please let me know because i visit alot of nude beaches myself.

And please share other similar option sites!
The Following User Says Thank You to Bronson For This Useful Post:
playu (03-09-2022)

Tags
nude beach, voyeur beach