All new members must read the forum rules before posting to the forum !!!

CLICK HERE to read FORUM RULES!

Go Back   Amateur Voyeur Forum > Forum news, your feedback, questions and requests > Announcements, news, feedback, questions, requests

Old 03-11-2017, 01:36 PM
Administrator

Thanked 6,017 Times in 490 Posts
Default Bongacams - the new free webcam chat

I want to present you an amazing new webcam chat Bongacams! I have tested this chat for a month and want to say that it is the best chat that I ever saw.

You ask me why?

First of all, you will watch almost all shows in real time and absolutely free. Any kind of show - posing, masturbation, oral sex, lesbian sex, anal sex and other kinds of sex will be absolutely free to you (except private and group shows of model).

Second, you can chat with models. It's really funny to chat with naked girl for a whole day or night. The models from 18 till 50 years old and they show you all intimate parts of their hot bodies. The BongaCams have like 500-800 models online. The big selection!

I recommend you to make a FREE account. It will allow you to chat with girl and ask her for some tricks. Also I recommend to upgrade your account to GOLD (It's really cheap like 5-10$). In this case you will be never watch the popups, your chat will be marked by bold and model will read your messages first in the discussion. You also will have some tokens.

What models can do for you?

In private shows you can ask them for special requests. Some models even peeing or extract period tampons from the pussy at your request. Everything will depends on your fantasy and perverse level.

Do not stop! Join the Bongacams right now! Click the link to go their website.

For sure you will get a lot of fun with chatting with very cute girls and women.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Information for models:
If you like to chat with boys online, if you want to have an army of fans you should start to work with Bongacams. It is your chance to get easy money and a lot of fun.
So, if you want to become the model, you must Join here (the link is only for models).
Jasmin German 1989 (02-20-2021), srpip2004 (05-22-2019), Wet Simona (02-20-2021)

Tags
bonga, bongacams