All new members must read the forum rules before posting to the forum !!!

CLICK HERE to read FORUM RULES!

Go Back   Amateur Voyeur Forum > Voyeur Videos hosted on other sites > Peeing girls videos

Old 08-14-2018, 08:42 AM

Arrow VoyOmo - Voyeur Omorashi

For a while now I've wanted to start a site of my own, and I've finally managed to finish it. So I apologise for yet another topic about real/unstaged desperation and accidents, seeing as we already have four of them... but here it is:

voyomo.tk

It's basically a collection of most of the vids that we're already aware of (still quite a few I have yet to add), but all in one place and nicely sorted so that it's really easy to find exactly what you want rather than having to dig through hundreds of pages of forum posts. I've got custom thumbnails, filter options for clothes/locations/etc., video quality ratings, etc. And of course all the videos link to the original uploader on XVIDEOS or wherever, so I'm not stealing any of RFDAW's views

If it's ok, I'd like to use this forum (this post in particular) as a hub for all discussion about the site - if there are new videos I need to add, or any problems with current ones (broken links, etc.) I'm also open to suggestions on how I can improve it - new categories it needs or changes to the design.

Otherwise feel free to have a look around, and enjoy

Last edited by KMarkell; 08-14-2018 at 08:59 AM.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to KMarkell For This Useful Post:
Arnold Kegel (08-14-2018), Bovinity121 (08-19-2018), Bringer (09-07-2018), cedaraptor (08-16-2018), DavyP (11-18-2018), Juzernejm (08-14-2018), Ogaibo (08-20-2018), PissFun (08-15-2018), RFDAW (08-14-2018), siegala (08-17-2018), Strr11 (08-15-2018), uppa87 (08-14-2018), Wannawatchuwiggle (08-15-2018)

Do you need premium access to file sharing services?
Buy it directly from Amateur Voyeur Forum!!!

Premium access to Fileboom
Premium access to Keep2Share
Premium access to RapidGator
Premium access to FileJoker.net

With PREMIUM ACCOUNT you will have - unlimited downloads, unlimited space
and incredibly download speed!!!
Make your premium account right now!
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT !!!
Old 08-14-2018, 10:47 AM

Looks very professional!

I like it a lot!

Good luck with your site and by the way.....I don't care about the views, I care about sharing

Old 08-14-2018, 11:38 AM

Good website

Old 08-14-2018, 12:25 PM

Default awesome job

keep up the good work

Old 08-14-2018, 12:32 PM

Default video in you link

my favorite in video poop pooping desperation
The Following User Says Thank You to Cicciona125kg For This Useful Post:
Vinos (10-16-2018)

Old 08-14-2018, 12:37 PM

Default cool

And i was wondering what happened to your eroprofile account.
Thanks for contributing to the community. Guess the site will require some maintenance as the links die.
(on the technical side, it would be cool if you could middle-click the external links)

Please Support Amateur Voyeur Forum!

Our forum need your HELP!
Please help us to cover the monthly cost of the server and stay the forum ONLINE!

READ HOW TO MAKE A DONATION!!!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT !!!
Old 08-14-2018, 09:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KMarkell View Post
For a while now I've wanted to start a site of my own, and I've finally managed to finish it. So I apologise for yet another topic about real/unstaged desperation and accidents, seeing as we already have four of them... but here it is:

voyomo.tk

It's basically a collection of most of the vids that we're already aware of (still quite a few I have yet to add), but all in one place and nicely sorted so that it's really easy to find exactly what you want rather than having to dig through hundreds of pages of forum posts. I've got custom thumbnails, filter options for clothes/locations/etc., video quality ratings, etc. And of course all the videos link to the original uploader on XVIDEOS or wherever, so I'm not stealing any of RFDAW's views

If it's ok, I'd like to use this forum (this post in particular) as a hub for all discussion about the site - if there are new videos I need to add, or any problems with current ones (broken links, etc.) I'm also open to suggestions on how I can improve it - new categories it needs or changes to the design.

Otherwise feel free to have a look around, and enjoy
Can we contribute or submit possible contributions?
Also, looks like these all link to external sites; what happens when the source sites pull those videos for high traffic or other possible reasons? Do you have any backup servers?
Would you like one?

Old 08-15-2018, 12:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cicciona125kg View Post
my favorite in video poop pooping desperation
I was thinking about adding a poop section, but there are only about 5 or so real, unstaged vids that I can think of, so I'm not sure if it's worth it. Possibly, if there's enough demand for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by giouzerneim View Post
And i was wondering what happened to your eroprofile account.
Thanks for contributing to the community. Guess the site will require some maintenance as the links die.
(on the technical side, it would be cool if you could middle-click the external links)
Yep, all my vids will be back on xvideos eventually. And yeah I'll have middle-clicking sorted for the next update

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bringer View Post
Can we contribute or submit possible contributions?
Also, looks like these all link to external sites; what happens when the source sites pull those videos for high traffic or other possible reasons? Do you have any backup servers?
Would you like one?
Submissions are always welcome - for now you can just post em on this topic, but I'll add a better system in the near future.

At the moment I keep copies of all the videos saved on my hard drive incase any go down. I also have a little bit of experience in running my own server, and that's my plan - to set something up at home so I don't have to pay for hosting or worry about bandwidth/storage space. At that point I'll be able to offer video streaming on the site as well as downloads, but I'll need to buy the hardware first so it's a bit of a long-term project.
Vinos (10-16-2018)

Old 08-15-2018, 06:37 PM

It looks like a very good project Hope it will go big

Old 08-17-2018, 04:47 AM

Default Feedback on your site

Great site, was going to submit a video that you have recently posted but you're on top of it.
One minor request: you have multiple content categories which I find great, makes it easy to navigate since there are so many flavors!
Please add (or rather, separate) accidental and deliberate wettings from each other!! Some fans of one really don't like the other at all while others don't seem to mind--but I think the divide itself is common enough (reflected in multiple threads on this and other forums like omorashi.org which has forbidden accidental desperation wettings / voy content entirely now) to warrant a minor change like this.

Thought I should mention it early before you have too many videos posted to make this change viable.