All new members must read the forum rules before posting to the forum !!!

CLICK HERE to read FORUM RULES!

Go Back   Amateur Voyeur Forum > Forum news, your feedback, questions and requests > Announcements, news, feedback, questions, requests

Old 04-17-2014, 12:32 AM

Default Want to expose my wife

New here. My new wife and I are going on a vacation to Vegas in a couple months and I want to get her a bikini bottom that will (not blatantly) expose her pussy. Reason being is she would not do this on purpose but she HAS agreed to wear a bikini I buy for her. So I'm thinking the best would be a bikini that is fairly narrow over her pussy so a lip or maybe even two if I'm lucky could pop out and slightly thin (for a nice cameltoe) would be nice as well.

Problem is I can't find this. Any help??

Thanks!
The Following User Says Thank You to cr4110 For This Useful Post:
voyeurcplsrus (02-01-2019)

Old 04-22-2014, 06:40 AM

My wife and I did this very thing.. I got her bikini from berry dog.com my wife is a more curvy girl and this bikini really showed her off.. however it cover everything so once in a while she would "over adjust" her top or bottom that would let a nipple slip out or her pussy lip show.. she would just act like she didn't notice.. she made me rock hard turning heads exposed in public like that .... hope this helps
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to River Rat For This Useful Post:
Love2takepics (04-22-2014), piratex (06-18-2014)

Old 06-18-2014, 05:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by River Rat View Post
My wife and I did this very thing.. I got her bikini from berry dog.com my wife is a more curvy girl and this bikini really showed her off.. however it cover everything so once in a while she would "over adjust" her top or bottom that would let a nipple slip out or her pussy lip show.. she would just act like she didn't notice.. she made me rock hard turning heads exposed in public like that .... hope this helps
Wow, sounds hot! Any pics of how she looked in it?

Old 07-12-2014, 10:22 PM

I recently bought my girlfriend some swimwear from Brigitwear . com, they specialize in sexy swimwear. The one I got her is very slightly see through when dry, most people wouldn't notice unless she is standing next to them and the light is hitting her just right. But when it gets wet it is fully see through! We both love it!
The Following User Says Thank You to Madieraman For This Useful Post:
voyeurcplsrus (02-01-2019)