All new members must read the forum rules before posting to the forum !!!

CLICK HERE to read FORUM RULES!

Go Back   Amateur Voyeur Forum > Forum news, your feedback, questions and requests > Announcements, news, feedback, questions, requests

Old 06-10-2014, 11:22 AM

Default Do women like giving oral sex to men?

Do women like giving oral sex outside the men or is it something that you feel you have to do? When I met my wife were too wild, we had oral sex, 69s, etc., but little by little she she has decreased. I stopped working in two places, and she told me in August that was gross and disgusting. Now she does it and she doesn't want me to since she feel like she had to since I did. I'm really devastated. Its to the point now in November that I dream about it. Tell him how she wants, and she gets mad, telling me to pick up a prostitute or something. Whats up with this? You all think you brute?

Old 06-12-2014, 01:09 PM
Gold Member

Isn't it just something that happens to most of us?! When I first met my wife we would do anything - blowjobs, 69's, anal etc. Over the years it has become less and less.
Now, I'm very lucky if she sucks on my cock for 30 seconds and fucking her up the ass has become almost impossible to achieve

Women have a lot to do with high stress levels in horny men
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to poloman For This Useful Post:
jimmyj34 (01-05-2015), piratex (06-18-2014)