All new members must read the forum rules before posting to the forum !!!

CLICK HERE to read FORUM RULES!

Go Back   Amateur Voyeur Forum > Voyeur and Exhibitionist Pictures & Videos attached to forum > Girls caught peeing

Old 04-22-2017, 12:33 PM

Default Amsterdam (The Hotel)

The hotel that we stayed in in Amsterdam was on the corner of a street of shops, the ground floor was a bar, above that was the restaurant, with the rooms along to the right above all the shops, on the left-hand side of the corridor it was all bedrooms, and on the right between bedrooms were single occupies toilets and also all the fire escapes. We had a room on the left, as you entered our room there was a wall about a metre long then the bedroom, beside the bed behind this wall partly hidden by a glass partition was only a wash-hand basin and a bidet, the bidet was in line with the gap in this partition.
On the first night I had to get up to pee so I just peed into the washbasin. In the morning as I was shaving my girlfriend keep-ed going to the room door and looking out to see if there was a queue for the toilets, as the time pasted she was getting desperate to pee, so I said you could pee in the bidet or wait for a toilet or wet your self. With that she dropped and stepped out of her pj bottoms and squatted over the bidet and peed and peed, I was watching her as the look on her face changed, when she was done I had other plans, and we were nearly late for breakfast.
She continued to use the bidet to pee and I the washbasin, for the rest of our stay.

Some years later I was on a trip to Canada with a female friend ( my girlfriend had broken it off with me). And we shared a room, this room was big, as you entered there was the door to the bathroom, then two double beds (we had one each) and a sitting area with a tv then a dinning area then big windows with a sitting area outside.
On the second night as my friend was in the bathroom changing her cloths the light went out so she was in the dark, I phoned the desk and someone fixed the lights while we were at dinner, but my friend would not close the bathroom door after that so if I sat up in my bed at the right angle I could see her in a big mirror on the wall opposite the bathroom door, I could see her getting in and out of her pj's and also the shower, but could not see the toilet, but I could hear her peeing, in the mornings it was like a water fall, this did at times mean that I had to stay in bed for sometime before I could get to the bathroom to dress.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to blob58 For This Useful Post:
geepee (05-27-2017), jbloggs12ppppppp (05-02-2017), peehunter (04-25-2017), stug2 (04-28-2017)

Old 05-07-2017, 04:57 PM

Default Amsterdam cont. (Hotel cont.)

The toilets for the bar were under the stairs and had a sign for both men and women on the door, I went in to pee and as you entered there was a urinal up a big step, ( I think the step was to cover the waste pipe from the toilet) then to the left of the urinal was the toilet cubicle, the top of which was about waist high to me at the urinal and chest high to anyone in the cubicle.
The first time I peed I was there on my own, when I returned to my girlfriend in the bar I told her about the layout, Later when she needed a pee she got me to go with her so that no-one could stand at the urinal and look over the wall, as she was whipping another man came in and saw me watching her, I got a funny look from him as we left.
On another evening I went for a pee and as I was stood there on this step at the urinal a female came in and entered the cubicle and lifted her dress and dropped her knickers, I tried to look away but she started to talk to me so I looked her way, she was looking at me, and I started to get stiff, she saw this and giggled, as she stood up she turned to face me giving a great look at her neatly trimmed muff, I think she was deliberately taking her time to put her things right. After I returned to the bar and my girlfriend we saw the female at a table with more females and they were looking and giggling at us.
My girlfriend would not let me go to the toilet alone after that, but I was alright with that as she would pee also and I could watch that anyway.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to blob58 For This Useful Post:
geepee (05-27-2017), laule51 (06-03-2017), peehunter (05-12-2017), stug2 (05-09-2017), Wannawatchuwiggle (07-11-2017)

Old 05-08-2017, 12:28 AM

Blob, did you used to write for Penthouse Forum?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stumeister2 For This Useful Post:
Elitegoldwalrus (05-08-2017), laule51 (06-03-2017)

Old 05-08-2017, 02:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stumeister2 View Post
Blob, did you used to write for Penthouse Forum?
No.
The Following User Says Thank You to blob58 For This Useful Post:
laule51 (06-03-2017)

Old 05-14-2017, 05:15 PM

Default A day at the beach

My girlfriend and I went for a day on a Devon beach. The beach is of shingle with big shelves down to and under the water, so that when you were in the sea you could be in 2ft of water and one step more your in 10ft of water.
We arrived at the beach in my car and parked as close to the beach as we could, we took our deckchairs and swimming things and walked along the beach to the bottom of the cliffs as to get out of the wind, we did not change into our swimming gear as it was too cold, so we just sat in our chairs in a little curved bay, talking about what to do for the rest of the day.
When my girlfriend said that she needed to pee, as there are no toilets at this beach and it was to cold to pee in the sea, I said to pee there as there was no one about, so she went between her deckchair and the cliff wall dropped her jeans and knickers and squatted to pee, her pee was so strong and hard that it was not only pooling on the shingle but bouncing up and splashing me, when she was done she drip dried and then redressed, I said that I had better go before we moved off, but I was a bit stiff, but as soon as I got it out the cold wind made it ok to pee, I did try to pee up the cliff face just to put on a little show for her.
And it was only a little show in that cold wind, but that is a British summer for you
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to blob58 For This Useful Post:
geepee (05-27-2017), laule51 (06-03-2017), peehunter (06-04-2017)

Old 05-15-2017, 12:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blob58 View Post
My girlfriend and I went for a day on a Devon beach. The beach is of shingle with big shelves down to and under the water, so that when you were in the sea you could be in 2ft of water and one step more your in 10ft of water.
We arrived at the beach in my car and parked as close to the beach as we could, we took our deckchairs and swimming things and walked along the beach to the bottom of the cliffs as to get out of the wind, we did not change into our swimming gear as it was too cold, so we just sat in our chairs in a little curved bay, talking about what to do for the rest of the day.
When my girlfriend said that she needed to pee, as there are no toilets at this beach and it was to cold to pee in the sea, I said to pee there as there was no one about, so she went between her deckchair and the cliff wall dropped her jeans and knickers and squatted to pee, her pee was so strong and hard that it was not only pooling on the shingle but bouncing up and splashing me, when she was done she drip dried and then redressed, I said that I had better go before we moved off, but I was a bit stiff, but as soon as I got it out the cold wind made it ok to pee, I did try to pee up the cliff face just to put on a little show for her.
And it was only a little show in that cold wind, but that is a British summer for you
Fascinating!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to stumeister2 For This Useful Post:
laule51 (06-03-2017)

Old 06-03-2017, 10:10 AM

Default In a Prefab house.

At the weekend I visited a place where old buildings which had been taken down brick by brick and moved then rebuilt so you can go into them and see how they were when first built, from old barns, workshops, factories to churches and houses. One of there buildings was a Prefab house from after the second world war, I went inside to look and thought how small it was with all the families furniture and things inside compered to the last one that I had been in over 40 years age.
Where I lived there where a number of sites were there had been large numbers of these Prefabs on.
Me and my girlfriend (at the time) had been out walking and a visit to a pub and were on our way home past two Prefab sites, the first people were still living in but the second (close to our home) was being pulled down.
As we walked my girlfriend said she wished she used the ladies at the pub as the lager was now wanting out and did not think she could make in home. I said to pee behind one to the Prefabs. (she was not one to pee out doors she prefering to use a toilet).
The first row of Prefabs were all gone apart from the concert basses, the second row was half gone, the third the men had started to rip out the kitchens, bathrooms and all the doors into piles in there back gardens so we went around the back of the fourth row.
We entered the first Prefab (the first of many!) and I said to her to squat and pee anywhere but she said no it had been someone's home and that she would use the bathroom but the toilet was broken so we moved to the next and then the next until she found a toilet she could use but it had no seat.
She dropped her jeans and knickers and hovered over the pan, I was standing to her side with a great view of her ass and pee stream, ( well pee jet like a fire hose and with a loud hiss) with a last shake of her bum she was done and pulling up her knickers over her hairy pussy, (shaving was not done in those days) and her jeans, we walked around inside from room to room they seemed big with no furniture, in the back bedroom the carpet was still there and I said that I needed a pee now and took my thing out and asked if she wanted to hold it she said no as it was not right to pee on someone's carpet, I said look if they wanted it they would have taken it when they moved out, with that I started to pee and waved it around onto the flowery wall paper trying to pee on the big rose looking flowers, when she grabbed it and started to do the same, but I was peeing higher up the wall now, soon I was done and she shook the last drips of and admitted that she had had fun doing that, It was time to put my now stiff thing away but only after some more fun not for here.

Back to my visit there was a lot of young giggling females from some collage around the door of a 5 seater brick outhouse with big windows more like a summer house, taking photos, I went and looked in one of the windows to see that the females were dropping there jeans and sitting on the 5 holes for photos.
All I could see as they were taking turns were nice bums and some very small knickers and thongs, but sadly no one used it to pee.
laule51 (06-03-2017), peehunter (06-04-2017), stug2 (06-11-2017)

Old 06-16-2017, 08:03 AM

Default My girlfriends old bungalow

Just before christmas I had a card to deliver to a local address, so I set my sat-nav and of I went. As I got closer to the address I saw I was near to a bungalow that an old girlfriend had bought and which we had to get into the 20th century.
First we ripped out the kitchen and then the bathroom, re-wired and re-plumbed. Once the kitchen was out I re-wired while she striped all the wall paper and rubbed down the paint work. We then ripped out the bathroom, to remove the bath I took the door off as it opened onto the side of the bath, removed the sink but left the toilet pan. My girlfriend then hacked all the tiles of the walls, as she was doing this she had a bit of a mishap and broke a big lump out of the rim of the pan. We still used the toilet and it was funny that every time she went to pee I was just pasting the door way, and would watch her in a high squat peeing into the broke pan.
As time went on I removed the pan to start installing the new bath and sink and then she started tiling, this meant that with no toilet we both peed into our 15 litre paint scuttle which was set in the now finished kitchen and emptied at the end of each day into the bushes in the overgrown back garden. We could not pee in the back garden or yard as Mrs. Nosey from next-door was always out there, she had seen use empty the paint scuttle after washing out paint brushes and rollers anyway so did not know that it was now pee.
So now the bathroom was fitted and all the waste pipes were out through the wall to be connected to the sewer line and so i dug around the old pipe as it entered the ground but there was a problem and I had to replace 6 metres of underground pipe.
On this one day I was working on the pipes and she was painting all the walls, so when I went to pee about mid-morning she was using the scuttle for paint so I just went to the kitchen sink, got my thing out and standing on tip toe peed int it, after I put my thing away I washed the sink out and wiped around it with some kitchen paper towel.
After we had both had lunch I again peed into the kitchen sink, as I was doing so my girlfriend said she was busting and had been holding it all morning, I said that she could try and pee in the garden or ask Mrs. Nosey if she could use her toilet, she replied that if she asked her she would know that she had been peeing somewhere else all the time the drains were up. I said pee in the kitchen sink then.
First she removed her shoes then her jeans and knickers, I put the small step ladder by the sink, she climbed up and stepped onto the kitchen work top to the left of the sink, then with her right hand on the wall and me holding her left hand she squatted with her bum over the sink and let rip, with my right hand I was feeling she nice round bum as she peed and peed, as her stream came to an end I grabbed the paper kitchen roll and with a sheet wiped her pussy from behind and below. She stood up and stepped onto the step ladder, her pussy now at my face level, I blow on it and kissed it, no more work was done that day.
A few days later and all the drains where done. Now my girlfriend had been taking photos of the work on an instant camera to keep in an album as a record, so I said that I should take a photo of her having the first pee in the new toilet, I sat in the bath and she dropped her jeans and knickers and hovered over the pan, from the bath I had a corner view of her and could see her pee stream and her round bum, I took the photo and put it into the album and marked is as the first pee and the date.
A few weeks later and all the work finished, she had a house warming party and the album was out on the coffee table for every one to look at. I picked it up and thumbed to the photo, only to see a new one of a left hand on the flush handle and marked, 'First flush of the new toilet and the date', I did ask her about my photo but she would not tell me what happen to it.
laule51 (08-08-2017), peehunter (06-26-2017), stug2 (06-18-2017)

Old 06-23-2017, 06:32 AM

Default The Vicar

I was looking through my files for an old hymn sheet and came across a St. George's parish magazine for April 1983. Our pray group goes to different churches each month, and we try to go to a church of St. George in April. In 1983 it was out in the country, miles from anywhere. Me and my girlfriend said we would take the vicar. So we set off with the vicar in the back seat with all his maps telling me were to go. (I had looked at the maps earlier so I knew anyway). We arrived and I parked on the grass verge outside the church, this church was in the middle of a grave yard. We all went in, after we said our office we sat at the back with a cup of tea and some cake for a meeting, after as we started to pack up my girlfriend came up to me and said that she needed a wee wee before we headed home.
We headed out side and turned right and right again around two corner, as we walked along the long side of the church my girlfriend stepped up onto the grass and behind a large tombstone, dropped he jeans and knickers and squatted three quarters side on to me and started her long pee giving me a nice view of her bum and piss stream, I just stood on the path and peed onto the grass, when she was done she shook of any drips and pulled up her things, when she came back over to me I said that I had something for her, she playfully gave me stiff thing a slap and said put it away which I did.
We turned and retraced our steps to go back, we turned the first corner only to see a full moon between two graves, it was another of our party with her skirt pulled up and her knickers around her knees in a high squat or more standing bend forwards having a good hard pee out behind her. We quietly turned back and went back past my wet spot and turned right at the next corner and there standing under a big tree with his back to use and cassock pulled up was our vicar peeing on the tree trunk. We went past him and around the last corner and back into the church, were we all said our goodbyes and went back to the car and home.
The journey started in silence until the vicar said that he was sorry we had seen him by the tree, I said it was ok as we did not see anything and that I also was out there for the same thing.
We dropped him back to his vicarage, and that is when it started. I had just started to pull away when she said that's right let him know that I was out were peeing. I said that I had said that I went for a pee not you, anyway his wife and daughter pees so! So you think that that makes it better only you peeing, now he will think that I am a pervert going only to watch you, or even to hold it for you.
We reached the pub for last orders and we had a Pint each which were drunk in silence, I dropped her home to her place and I went home to mine alone. WOMEN!!!!!

At a church that I was organist, in the choir vestry there was a large window with a granite sill, this sill was about 3ft wide and about 2ft front to back and craved into it was a basin about 10in round and 5in deep, with a waste pipe out through the wall to a drain. It was known for females in the choir to use it for emergency peeing while male members would go out the door and pee into the drain.
I had peed into that drain before the service once to a chant of ‘We know what your doing ‘ from the females of the choir. As it happened during the service two of the females left the choir and went back to the vestry, On there return I leaned back and whisper into there ear, ‘I know were you been’ one replied no she had felt faint. After the service we all returned to the choir vestry and there in-front of the basin was a chair used to get up to squat over it and the basin was wet. But the tail tail was the bright red face of the female who had peed.

I was asked to play for evening prayer in a neighbouring village one Sunday late in the afternoon, so me and my girlfriend after morning church went to a pub for lunch and then on to this church, I had been there before and in there choir vestry on the wall opposite the door was a slate trough on the floor about 2ft wide, 10in front to back and about 14in deep with a shower curtain around it.
When we got there about 4 o’clock both of use needed a pee, the pub next to the church was closed, (this was when pubs closed a 3pm on Sundays) so I asked one of the men that I know if there was some there for me to pee. He told me to use this trough and that the rule was if anyone opened the door and saw the curtain closed they know it was in use and would not come in.
I lead my girlfriend to the vestry, the door was open so was the curtain, we both went in and I closed the door and stood with me back to it so no-one could open in, my girlfriend dropped her jeans and knickers and backed over the trough and peed, she said she felt naughty peeing in a church, I said not as naughty as what I was thinking of doing to her there.
When she was done she shock of the drips and pulled up her things and came and stood by the door as I went over and stood to the side of the trough so that I was side on to her so she could see me and also give me a bigger target as I was a little bit stiff, when I was done we returned to the main part of the church for the service.
After cups of tea on the way home we both peed by my car at the side of a road,
laule51 (08-08-2017), peehunter (06-26-2017), stug2 (06-28-2017)

Tags
pee stories, stories