All new members must read the forum rules before posting to the forum !!!

CLICK HERE to read FORUM RULES!

Go Back   Amateur Voyeur Forum > Voyeur and Exhibitionist Pictures & Videos attached to forum > Girls caught peeing

Old 04-12-2017, 10:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by keenyo1960 View Post
I am going to tell you about my favourite sightseeing area, which is a relatively big park of 30 hectares (74 acres) in the heart of a European capital.

It has no fixed toilet facilities, which of course is a great advantage. At times of mass events like fairs or exhibitions, or sports events (they deserve a special reference) the organizers usually provide some portable facilities, which are usually inadequate.

The park is frequented by huge crowds, especially on weekends, so sighting opportunities are also numerous. In recent weeks I had three sightings there.

Usually I visit the park to do some jogging and almost always it is my wife who accompanies me.

She has a sensitive bladder and has to go quite frequently, but watching my own wife relieving herself is something quite different from surprising an unknown woman.

One Sunday, while jogging, I caught sight of a Hispanic-looking lady in her 20s heading towards bushes. I knew at once what she was up to so I slowed down, stopped and started moving slowly in the opposite direction. She managed to get some privacy in the bushes so I could see her squatting, but no details. However, a little later, when she raised herself, I could perfectly see her rather skinny ass, when, in a standing position, she was wiping her pussy after urinating. When I saw her pulling up her panties and jeans I simply resumed my jogging.

A week or two later and another sighting, some 100 m up the path from the previous one. Again, I was jogging when I could catch a glimpse of something unusual happening. This time it was a squatting lady in her 30s. She was accompanied by a guy, who was standing next to her on her left side, and was apparently not interested at all, looking for something in his mobile phone. The lady was facing the path and was well protected from the rear by a fencing and some bushes, but not from the front. So, while still running, when passing her, I took a good look between her legs!

She saw me, of course, and started to move trying to hide herself. But the way she did it was quite astonishing. She remained squatted all the time and in that position she started, in a way, crawling towards her man to hide behind him. I did not see any stream, so the moment I saw her she probably had not started peeing yet. Most probably I arrived at the scene a split-second too early.

Even so, it was quite a memorable sighting.

Finally, on another day, when the park was quite crowded with runners, walkers, etc. I was on my training tour again. I was approaching a place where I often pee myself, close to the park's entrance. I slowed down and suddenly I saw something at the opposite side of the fencing. There was a middle-aged black woman Who came up to the fencing, lifted her skirt and took a high squat. Unfortunately, slightly taken by surprise, I made a mistake trying to approach her from the wrong side, where the view was obstructed by a tree. Anyway, I could see at least a bit of her plump ass. It was a short piss and soon she went away leaving a wet spot on the pavement.

So as you can see three sightings within just a couple of weeks make this place quite special.

Let me know if you liked this account of real sightings. If so, I would have much more to tell.
Would love to read more! Which park is this?

Old 04-13-2017, 06:58 AM
Gold Member

Thanked 1,502 Times in 111 Posts

It's in the centre of Brussels.

Old 04-14-2017, 07:49 PM
Gold Member

Another day, this time about noon when most of my colleagues were enjoying their lunch break and I was doing my usual training in the park, I saw from quite a distance someone disappearing in the bushes. The scene was some 200-300 metres away, so I made quite a sprint to get there as quickly as possible. At first I did not even know whether it was worth all that effort, as in that particular section of the park one could really find a secluded spot. Anyway, I quickly realized that the person I saw was a nice blond runner girl with a ponytail. I had seen her before a couple of times, and on one occasion she was just emerging from those bushes. She was in her 30s, perfectly built and apparently an experienced and fast runner. Every time we met she was running much faster than me and I would always speed up and follow her for some 100-200 metres to enjoy the view of her nice body and admire the way she moved – effortlessly and dynamically.
She did not bother to go deep enough so I could catch a glimpse of a part of her shapely bottom. However, it was probably too late to see any stream.
Now I see her from time to time and I always try to keep behind her at a reasonable distance hoping she would visit those bushes again. No success so far, but maybe some day…
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to keenyo1960 For This Useful Post:
ddnpmm (04-19-2017), jbloggs12ppppppp (04-22-2017), knarf11 (06-22-2017), peehunter (04-25-2017), saugruessel (04-15-2017), vpw (07-02-2019)

Old 04-17-2017, 06:18 PM
Gold Member

One Saturday afternoon I was in the park again, this time with my wife. After we had finished our jogging session she told me she would have to go for a pee, but was afraid that would be difficult as the park was full of people. In order to encourage her I said I had to take a leak myself, which was partly true, although I could well have held it until we were back home.
In the park we have our favourite place to go. In fact it consists of three separate spots. Let us call them pee areas one, two and three. All of them are situated about 5-7 metres below the level of the main park area. From one side there are stairs leading to these three areas. From the other side one has to descend a rather steep slope to get there.
These three areas differ considerably from one another. Area one consists of several scattered trees and a war memorial in a form of a two-metre-high wall with names of airmen fallen in both world wars. The wall provides a good cover at least from two sides for those peeing there. Area two is the most exposed one with only some scattered trees, whereas area three is the most secluded one, as similarly to areas one and two it has some trees in the middle, but is surrounded at two sides by quite dense bushes and ends with stone walls at the other two sides. So it is an enclosed spot with clearly marked boundaries.
As I said before, before leaving for home, we both went for a pee. The park was swarming with all sorts of visitors: people sunbathing, walking their dogs, kids playing ball, cyclists, etc.
It became clear that it was not possible to use area one or area two and I suggested mowing further towards area three. I entered the spot and took a short piss, while my wife waited outside. Then I told her it was “all clear”, and we went inside together. She did not hesitate any more, pulled down her running shorts and underwear and squatted down to relieve herself. As usual, I was standing behind her watching her trickling yellow stream as it came towards me. Suddenly a guy in his 50s entered the scene and started heading towards us. He was approaching us quite quickly and I knew he had a totally unobstructed front view of my wife peeing. She must have known it as well but she continued unabashed. For some moment I thought he would go past, but when he was some two or three metres away the turned abruptly to the right, came up to the stone wall, unzipped and started pissing himself.
As soon as my wife had finished she pulled up her shorts and we quickly left the spot. She did not comment at first but about five minutes later she remarked “There was some guy over there!” “Yes – I answered, “but he was there about the same business as you”. I did not want to discuss it in order not to discourage my wife from such actions in the future. Anyway, I was sure it must have been a lucky day for that unknown guy!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to keenyo1960 For This Useful Post:
boatsman (05-20-2017), jbloggs12ppppppp (04-22-2017), knarf11 (06-22-2017), peehunter (04-25-2017), piemelz1 (01-04-2018), vpw (07-02-2019)

Old 04-19-2017, 09:41 AM
Gold Member

Thanked 5,006 Times in 155 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by keenyo1960 View Post
It's in the centre of Brussels.
Would it be possible for you to take pictures of the puddles and left tissues sometimes? It must be a great sight!

Old 04-22-2017, 11:28 AM

Default Paper Girl

As I walk to church on Sunday mornings early so as to practice the hymns on the organ, I see a paper girl with her trolley delivering the paper in a road that leads to a small park, I have often thought what does she do if on a cold dark morning she needs to pee.
Well this morning as I walked down this road at the park entrants was her trolley with no sign of her and there are no houses at that point in the road to deliver papers too, only the old park keepers house no some museum thing.
As I entered the park I was looking around to see if I could see her, and there she was in the over grown garden of the park keepers house between the two bay windows, with her sweat pants and knickers down weeing with her back to the house and giving me a side view of her nice bum, she was looking down but then she looked up and saw me, she pulled her things up and stood up saying sorry but she had to go, I replied that it was ok with me as it was not my garden, she then ran to her trolley and off up the road, I walked on though the park.
Good job the clocks went back an hour on that day or it would have been to dark to see here there. I think that I should look at that spot every time that I pass it.

A few weeks later as I was walking to church I again bumped into the paper girl just as she was putting her paper trolley behind one of the old gate pillars at the entrance to the park. I said good morning and she replied you just caught me about to go for a wee.
To my surprise she walked with me towards the *****ren's play equipment and the bushes beyond. As we walked she tolled me how her boyfriend drops her and half of the papers at the start of her round and that at about halfway he meets her with the other half and a hot drink, in the cold weather, and so when she gets to the park she needs a wee.
She said she used to go into the old disused ladies loo and squat on the ground until the city knocked them down, so she then did the same in the old gents cast iron urinal, again until the city welded a plate of steel over the doorway, after that she as been looking for a safe place to squat and have her wee, (that is how I had caught her in that garden that time).
She said she has now been using the bushes by the play equipment but as it was now getting lighter mornings she was not so hidden. As we got past the play equipment she was surprised to see that the city had now started to cut the bushes down, but there was still a big one with an alcove in it for her to hide in today, as I walked on she stood on the path, as I left the park I looked back and could not see her so she must have been in the bushes peeing. I went on my way to church.

I have not seen she now for months and now I see that she as been replaced with a paper boy.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to blob58 For This Useful Post:
jbloggs12ppppppp (04-22-2017), knarf11 (04-07-2020), peehunter (04-25-2017), pt1333 (05-15-2017), saugruessel (04-23-2017), stug2 (04-28-2017), watchr12 (05-10-2017)

Old 05-06-2017, 12:58 PM

Default Amsterdam

A few years ago on a trip to Amsterdam with a coach, we were being lead around the red light area as a group, when my girlfriend said ' a man just stopped his car, jumped out and pissed into the canal, shook the drips of and got back into his car and drove off, two other females in the group also saw him.
Later in the week we were all on a glass topped boat on the canals when on my girlfriends side of the boat at the landing place, a man just stood and peed from the landing place onto the glass roof of the boat, the gents loo on the landing place was only a hand basin. Later when we returned to the landing place one of the females in our group needed the loo and so went to the ladies only to find it too was only a hand basin (just use the canal as the toilet) but it was screened from the canal not like the gents. I do not know if she used it.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to blob58 For This Useful Post:
boatsman (05-20-2017), jbloggs12ppppppp (05-15-2017), peehunter (05-07-2017), saugruessel (05-07-2017)

Old 05-07-2017, 03:55 PM

Default Amsterdam cont. (Journey To.)

On the way to Amsterdam our coach stopped at a motorway services somewhere in France. After a bite to eat both me and my girlfriend went to the toilets, these were down a spiral staircase, past the little desk for the attenuate to collect the money, the first door was the ladies and my girlfriend went in the second door which was open was the gents, the toilet cubicles were down the right side of the room with the urinals down the left side, and wash hand basins to the left of the door.
The urinals had a mirror at about chest height running the full length of the room, I went to about the middle urinal and got it out and started to pee when a females voice said hello, I looked up into the mirror to see a female sat on the toilet in the cubicle behind me with the door wide open, she had her knickers around her legs and her dress up around her waist. ( I could not see anything between her legs for the shadow of her dress) she then said, you English and I said yes, as she spoke she stood up giving me a full view of her hairy pussy, she whipped with a piece of toilet paper and to my greater surprise turned around to drop it into the toilet and to flush it, and so giving me a full look at her nice round bum, she turned back and slowly pulled up her knickers and then she walked out with her dress still up pulling it down as her walked out the main toilet door so I was still watching her bum as she left, she said bye.
By now I was having trouble peeing up hill and also putting it away after.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to blob58 For This Useful Post:
boatsman (05-20-2017), jbloggs12ppppppp (05-15-2017), peehunter (05-12-2017), stug2 (05-09-2017)

Old 05-14-2017, 04:11 PM

Default Amsterdam cont. (Journey Back)

On our coach there was a young couple who sat at the back by the emergency exit which they used as there own door on and off the coach, she wore light summer dresses above the knees and was always straddling him, facing him at one stop as he sat on a bollard with her on him and she was bouncing up and down. I thought that she did not have any knickers on, ( was to find out that I was right). As they climbed up into the coach using this door and the haft-round foot holes in the side of the coach, she always went first and him second I got a look at a lot of her legs.
On the return journey the driver stopped in a lay-by on the motorway, to the front right of the coach across a small field was a old grey looking shed with two door ways and WC in big white letter on it. Most of the women and my girlfriend got off the coach and went over to it. My girlfriend told me that there was no doors and just inside the door ways all there was was a hole in the ground, so she and some of the women just went around the back and squatted and peed.
At the back of the coach as I was getting off I saw the man open the door and the female climb over him and down and out. I walked along the side of the coach and around the back, just in-time to see the female climbing back up and in over the man, this is when I was proved right about no knickers for as she was at the top a gust of wind came and up went her dress giving me a good look at her bear bum. She got in and the door was closed, but on the ground by the wheel of the coach was a wet patch and a paper tissue, so she had got out to pee.

We drove on and stopped at the same services we stopped at on the way out, I went to the gents and this time as I peed the female attendant came into the gents cleaning, but then she started to clean the mirror above the urinals, first to one side of me and then the other side and cleaned the bit of mirror in front of me while I was still peeing, I did not put any money in her dish on the desk as I though she had had her tip already.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to blob58 For This Useful Post:
boatsman (05-20-2017), iamsuspect (06-10-2017), jbloggs12ppppppp (05-15-2017), knarf11 (04-02-2023), njek (06-07-2020), peehunter (05-17-2017), saugruessel (05-15-2017)

Old 06-06-2017, 08:16 PM
Gold Member

Thanked 1,937 Times in 98 Posts
Default Berlin

Anyone here from Berlin?

I walked through Karneval der Kulturen in Berlin last Sunday and had about a dozen sightings within minutes (between cars and in a park). Also, I had a few sightings at a certain lake there, unrelated to the Carnival (looks like there are certain spots women use).

Wanted to post here and ask someone but the website was down for me at the time and my company already noticed what I was looking at, so I can only report this hoping someone else was there or has found material.

(Maybe this belongs in another thread)

Last edited by rasko8400; 06-06-2017 at 08:26 PM.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to rasko8400 For This Useful Post:
camillero (06-07-2017), chazztabago (06-07-2017), Elitegoldwalrus (06-10-2017), hbeckert (06-07-2017), jbloggs12ppppppp (06-14-2017), limelight (06-06-2017), njek (06-07-2020), outdoorpee (06-12-2017), peehunter (06-08-2017), peeper054 (06-07-2017), squathunter (06-07-2017), vpw (06-06-2017)

Tags
outdoor, pee stories, peeing, stories