All new members must read the forum rules before posting to the forum !!!

CLICK HERE to read FORUM RULES!

Go Back   Amateur Voyeur Forum > Voyeur and Exhibitionist Pictures & Videos attached to forum > Girls caught peeing

Old 07-26-2018, 09:01 AM

When I was about 13 a girl who was about my age was swinging on her swingset with me in her backyard and she told me that she needed to pee and she didn't want to go inside, so she went behind her playhouse (connected to the swings) and popped a squat and peed right there in full view of me. And That is my orgin story
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Winterhawks1 For This Useful Post:
netsurf7 (07-26-2018), saugruessel (07-26-2018), siegala (07-27-2018)

Old 07-26-2018, 11:13 PM

Default Because girls do it differently

From a young age I remember being interested in watching girls getting changed. Their bodies were different and I was particularly interested in the smooth v they had between their legs, and how they had to sit down to pee. They did things differently because they were a different shape. I sometimes saw them sitting on the toilet to pee, and that intrigued me.

I was even more fascinated when a girl I knew got so desperate that she lost control and pissed where she stood, right next to me. As soon as I realised I was watching her pee on the ground I could not tear my eyes away. I was fascinated to see her wet her knickers.

In my teens, at the beach, I saw a girl squat to pee in the sea, deliberately pissing in her costume. To me it was obvious what she was doing, and I was hooked. Every trip to the beach became a hunt, to try to catch girls peeing. (I also enjoyed seeing them getting changed. It was a chance to look at how their bodies were different.)

I got quite good at spotting girls who needed the toilet. I liked it best when I could see the stream when they pissed in public. It was almost as good when I knew they were urinating in their costumes in public although nobody could see the pee.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jbloggs12ppppppp For This Useful Post:
Elitegoldwalrus (11-07-2018), knarf11 (08-08-2018), pt1333 (10-22-2023), saugruessel (07-27-2018), solo121 (08-18-2018)

Old 07-27-2018, 06:23 AM

It all started for me with my 2 close cousins. Both girls. The first was the older who insisted I watch her pee and told me it was boys job to wipe girls clean. She would also pee into a bottle and make her lil sis do it and would dare me to drink it. I was only 5 or 6 at the time and she was the same age. She moved away. But I never forgot.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Night60700 For This Useful Post:
jbloggs12ppppppp (11-10-2018), knarf11 (08-08-2018), solo121 (08-18-2018)

Old 07-28-2018, 07:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbloggs12ppppppp View Post
From a young age I remember being interested in watching girls getting changed. Their bodies were different and I was particularly interested in the smooth v they had between their legs, and how they had to sit down to pee. They did things differently because they were a different shape. I sometimes saw them sitting on the toilet to pee, and that intrigued me.

I was even more fascinated when a girl I knew got so desperate that she lost control and pissed where she stood, right next to me. As soon as I realised I was watching her pee on the ground I could not tear my eyes away. I was fascinated to see her wet her knickers.

In my teens, at the beach, I saw a girl squat to pee in the sea, deliberately pissing in her costume. To me it was obvious what she was doing, and I was hooked. Every trip to the beach became a hunt, to try to catch girls peeing. (I also enjoyed seeing them getting changed. It was a chance to look at how their bodies were different.)

I got quite good at spotting girls who needed the toilet. I liked it best when I could see the stream when they pissed in public. It was almost as good when I knew they were urinating in their costumes in public although nobody could see the pee.
Any especially interesting public peeing sightings? Very grateful for them here.
The Following User Says Thank You to gross For This Useful Post:
knarf11 (08-08-2018)

Old 07-29-2018, 04:17 AM
Gold Member

Thanked 16,621 Times in 1,444 Posts

Has anyone seen a girl use a urinal in real life?

Old 08-03-2018, 06:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GirlsUsingUrinals View Post
Yes! As a kid I used to go to my dad's softball games and all of his teammates had kids that were friends of mine (1 boy 2 girls) and we were playing and I had to pee so I told them and Walked to the bathroom. As I was walking my best friend at the time ( one of the girls) walked with me saying she really had to pee too. So as we got to the bathroom she said in a very desperate but playful voice that she can't hold it to make it to the women's bathroom. So she went in with me and all the stalls we're locked for some reason (there was nobody else in there) so she looked over at me using the trough urinal and just pulled down her pants and sat over the edge of it and peed. It was so hot to see her pee come down the metal too the drain. She used a paper towel to wipe and left it in the urinal and pulled her pants up and we left.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Winterhawks1 For This Useful Post:
jbloggs12ppppppp (11-10-2018), netsurf7 (09-01-2018), PissFun (10-13-2023), pt1333 (10-22-2023), solo121 (11-09-2021), yellowii (11-05-2018)

Old 11-03-2018, 10:39 PM

From the earliest *****hood, the thought of peeing woman invokes a huge interest and curiosity in my mind. Moreover, untill late teen years, I had not actually seen a peeing woman in real life. I have often thought philosophically about this subject. What is so mystical and extraordinary in this fetish? For sure it is not only the nudity associated with the peeing. There are a lot of other nudity scenes, but none of them looks so horny like a squatting and peeing woman. Тhe act itself is very exciting wheather it is doing by a nice sexy girl or an ordinary woman, who in another situation I would hardly look at her. Even more, the peeing is not necessary to be visible. It’s enough just to think that she is peeing now or she is going to do that. It’s so natural and normal act, which all of us do it a few times per day, but why it’s looks so excite on my eyes, when it is doing by a woman? It is a big mystery to me?
When I was a little kid, somewhere between 3 and 5 years old the *****ren often weeing in some corner of the playground. Both boys and girls. And we looked at each other without worrying and hiding. I was watching with absolute indifference to the little squatting girls. But in mind I really wanted to see in a such squatting scene some mature woman. I dreamed, for example, how the mother of one of the girl is peeing. She was a young good looking lady in her late 20’s and I often imagined how she was going to the toilet, how lifting up the skirt, pulling down knickers, showing her bottom and the pee escapes from her. Of course, it only happened in my subconscious. I have never seen such a scene, like a *****, neither with a close nor with an unfamiliar woman. But I never stopped fantasizing about it. For that helped me some cases, becoming an involuntary witness when a woman need a toilet and looking more or less desperate. Each time when I overheared a woman admitting she needs the toilet, my attention was focused to her instantly.
I have to say that before 30 years, the women were much more discreet and conservative, and they rarely said openly about calls of nature. At least this type were most women around me. It was a big sensation if I overheard a mature woman to say directly, that she she need to pee. Use of such direct words always impressed me very strongly. It is a sign that the woman really has to go. This is a kind of verbal form of desperation. Especially if she says that with an expression of anxiety. I still remember, when I was about 10 years old, I was being in the elevator, along with two female neighbors and their kids. Suddenly one of the woman murmed with desperate voice «I“m going to pee myself». Wow! Really, I thought! Is it really possible a mature woman to be on the edge of wetting? Perhaps, she said figuratively, emphasizing how much urgent the situation was. Now she had a chance to relieve herself just in a minute avoiding the accident, but what would happen if she was not so close to the toilet? It is quite logical to think that wetting accidents on mature women sometimes happened. Unlike this neighbor, most mature women always try to be as much as possible discreet not admiting their need of pee, causing sometimes to delaying for a long time the visit to the toilet. Most of women always wait until the opportune moment, never mind how long she is needed to wait and how big the discomfort is. Unknowingly why, but this discomfort for a side spectator, like me seems quite exciting. Especially, if the desperate movements become more visible. Even the verbal sharing is enough to excite me.
During the elementary school years I became very well at recognizing of female desperation signs. All kind of that triggered my imagination and fantasy. Some times it was happened during the class, when I surprisingly realized that the female teacher in front of us is seemed that she needed to pee. I remember a few memorable very obvious cases, where the female teachers was in visible discomfort. Perhaps, we were small *****ren, and they didn’t care much to look desperate in front of us. They probably thought that we don’t realize what the reason is when she was bending one leg or pressing her groin on the edge of the table. I knew about the cause of that and secretly followed every of her movement, expecting to become something interesting. Of course, nothing really interesting happened, than to see her walking to the toilet during the break. On one or two occasions only, it was happened teacher to jump to the toilet during the class. All that situations triggered my fantasy. Why this at first glance an ordinary, natural situation, could excites such an interest and raises so many questions. What a mystique is the female peeing? The simple answer is that subconscious is connected the peeing process with female nudity. But not only. The degree of excitement is usually proportional from the power of peeing, from where it is happened, if there is a moment of surprise, etc. What a sensation is to note a woman in an urgent need to pee! It is much more excitement compares to the regular visits to the toilet. Everything is revolved around the intimate female parts. The desperation is exciting, because the most intimate female parts are under big pressure. Her movements, her thoughts are focused to the most excitement part of female body. Sometimes the desperation movements really looks very erotic in combination with clothing. The woman involuntarily moves legs on a way that highlights her sexy body, revealed most part of her thighs, even the underwear. The top level of desperation for me is pressing herself in the intimate place! This acts as a red light of her state - If she couldn’t find soon a toilet her vagina will give up and flood her underwear.
It’s curious, that when I growing up over the years, the interest in this subject don’t go away, as I expected. Beginning to communicate and create relationships with girls give me much more opportunities to peep into this mysterious area of female body. But generally this topic remains taboo for women as well as us men. Nobody wants to discuss this fetish openly. Before Internet era I seriously thought I had a very strange fetish. Thanks to the global web I understand that I’m not alone in the world.
The Following User Says Thank You to vperson For This Useful Post:
jbloggs12ppppppp (11-10-2018)

Old 11-05-2018, 01:22 AM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterhawks1 View Post
Yes! As a kid I used to go to my dad's softball games and all of his teammates had kids that were friends of mine (1 boy 2 girls) and we were playing and I had to pee so I told them and Walked to the bathroom. As I was walking my best friend at the time ( one of the girls) walked with me saying she really had to pee too. So as we got to the bathroom she said in a very desperate but playful voice that she can't hold it to make it to the women's bathroom. So she went in with me and all the stalls we're locked for some reason (there was nobody else in there) so she looked over at me using the trough urinal and just pulled down her pants and sat over the edge of it and peed. It was so hot to see her pee come down the metal too the drain. She used a paper towel to wipe and left it in the urinal and pulled her pants up and we left.
How did she feel about using the urinal? Did she appreciate the adventure, or was she bashful to have to pee in a way she wasn't used to? Was she jealous of having to sit, or did she feel liberated by the opportunity to use a urinal?
The Following User Says Thank You to yellowii For This Useful Post:
jbloggs12ppppppp (11-10-2018)

Old 11-07-2018, 03:17 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by seduny1 View Post
Вчера шел через парк, уже немного вечерело но было еще светло, передо мной метров 50 впереди шла девушка, лет 25-30, потом резко свернула за кусты. Я ускорился и тоже резко зашел за ней. Она сидела за кустом, колготки и трусики были спущены и взору открывалась великолепная бритая и гладенькая ее писулька, выпускающая тугую струю мочи. Она вскрикнула и сказала: Извините, дайте пописать, очень хочется! На что я ответил: а я посмотрю на вашу прекрасную писулечку? Она скромно ответила: Смотрите, не жалко! Через несколько минут она дописала, натянула трусики и колготки и быстрым шагом удалилась!
Google translate, for convenience's sake

Yesterday I was walking through the park, it was already getting a little dark, but it was still light, in front of me 50 meters ahead was a girl, about 25-30 years old, then sharply turned into bushes. I accelerated and also abruptly followed her. She was sitting behind a bush, her pantyhose and panties were lowered and her gorgeous shaved and smooth scribble, releasing a tight urine stream, opened to her eyes. She screamed and said: Sorry, give a pee, really want to! To which I replied: and I look at your beautiful little little one? She modestly replied: Look, do not mind! A few minutes later she finished writing, pulled on her panties and pantyhose and quickly walked away!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to yellowii For This Useful Post:
jbloggs12ppppppp (11-10-2018), Nerito (11-12-2018), PissFun (10-13-2023), stug2 (11-30-2018)

Old 11-09-2018, 10:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowii View Post
Many years ago in December 1983 when the Greenham Common protests were going on.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greenh...27s_Peace_Camp

I was with a friend at a motorway services on the M4 near the common, I had gone to the gents and was in one of the cubicles opposite the urinals when I heard a commotion and lots of women's voices. I looked through the small gap between the cubicle door and front panel and saw that the gents had been virtually taken over by a large number of women, some were waiting for cubicles but several just dropped their pants or lifted skirts and peed into the urinal. In those days the separate urinals were not as common as today and this was a series of 4 long stainless steel troughs with no side screens.
I was in the last cubicle and had a reasonable side view of the line of urinals and saw more than a few streams from those that stood facing the urinal and peed standing or squatted over them.One young woman of about twenty near to me told her younger friend "you need to learn how to piss standing up like this the bogs at Greenham are disgusting and anyway there won't be any where we are going" she then pulled up her skirt revealing that she had no underwear on and let loose a torrent.
Most of the men who were using the urinals left in horror but one stood pissing and seemed to be surreptitiously watching the women pee, I am sure he was trying to make his pee last as long as he could. I had a good ten minutes or more of watching women pee into the urinals and no-one knew I could see them.

here is a pic of a similar urinal the one in the services was comprised of four of these, in total about thirty feet long and the nearest to me was only about ten feet away.
http://www.britex.com.au/esiflow-urinal

We discovered that a number of coaches had all arrived together taking the women to the camp for a protest. there were reputedly 50,000 women there that day.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to plover22 For This Useful Post:
Elitegoldwalrus (11-09-2018), jbloggs12ppppppp (11-10-2018), passioneplinplin (10-17-2023), pguy691 (11-17-2018), saugruessel (11-10-2018), siegala (10-21-2023), solo121 (10-20-2021), vperson (11-13-2018), yellowii (11-09-2018)

Tags
stories