All new members must read the forum rules before posting to the forum !!!

CLICK HERE to read FORUM RULES!

Go Back   Amateur Voyeur Forum > Voyeur Videos hosted on other sites > Peeing girls videos

Old 01-23-2019, 03:53 AM

Talking Girlfriend Videos

Hi everybody,

I’m an Italian 27 years old guy with a huge peeing fetish; I’ve been engaged with a girl for 9 years, she’s an astronomer. I explored this fetish extensively with her, and I have hundreds of videos that I recorded over the years; she is completely unaware about this, and to a certain extent she was not even really happy with the fact that I recorded her while peeing. But eventually, she would let me, because she said that she would have preferred that I masturbated with her videos rather than with some unknown girl’s videos on the internet.

The thing is: I finally decided to share (like selling them to be sure that they won’t go public online) some of those videos (if not all) with the people who share the same fetish as me; I really couldn’t find another girl or couple that did such genuine videos, really amateur, they all seem staged. Even if they are genuine, both parts know that those videos will be shared on the internet and act accordingly (like smiling and acting to a certain extent), and there is no “real” feel to those videos, the feeling that you have when you know that the images you are recording are yours and yours only. I mean, really “real” situations. That’s why I wanted to share.

Now, this girl is also pretty hot (nice ass, great body, and, as I also am a great feet lover, I can say that she has some pretty great feet too), and can pee a lot. I was the only boyfriend she’s ever had in her life until February 2018, then we broke up and now I know almost nothing about her (anyway I don’t think she has found another man already); she is really an innocent type of girl, like she has never even tried to masturbate all by herself. So you can imagine how confidential this stuff is. I recorded her peeing on me, peeing drunk or stoned, outside, in desperation making her stop and go, etc etc.

There’s NO WAY I can permit those videos to be shared publicly on the internet because my life would really be ruined, and I really mean it.

I mainly wrote here because you people share my same fetish and maybe are more informed than me on this subject; I wanted to have some kind of useful advice like if this is possible, which is the best way. Where can I try to sell them? There is some kind of platform or whatsoever? How can I protect myself from the extreme event that, you know, a video goes publicly online? I would have to eliminate both my and her face from the video? Because if it is really dangerous I can’t do absolutely anything.

Thank you in advance, I think that I will share this post in some other communities (in fact, where do you suggest me to write this?) or forums so that I would be able to read more opinions.

Best regards to all and.. stay thirsty!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AFetishist For This Useful Post:
+>French amateur<+ (10-02-2019), tebrynwarmage (01-29-2019)

Do you need premium access to file sharing services?
Buy it directly from Amateur Voyeur Forum!!!

Premium access to Fileboom
Premium access to Keep2Share
Premium access to RapidGator
Premium access to FileJoker.net

With PREMIUM ACCOUNT you will have - unlimited downloads, unlimited space
and incredibly download speed!!!
Make your premium account right now!
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT !!!