All new members must read the forum rules before posting to the forum !!!

CLICK HERE to read FORUM RULES!

Go Back   Amateur Voyeur Forum > Voyeur and Exhibitionist Pictures & Videos attached to forum > Girls caught peeing

Old 01-02-2015, 10:47 AM

Default Indoor games

Hi again,

Clues for indoor.

I'm looking at the place where I live (it's around 400K of people in my city) different malls, medical clinics etc. where anyone can enter without being noticed.

All of the places that I've found till now, have toilets for both male and female.

Some of them have one cabin for males, and second for female, and they are only split by a thin wall, not very high as well.

I can then stand on the toilet, and take out my head to look around to the other cabin.
It's a bit risky as you never know if there's a girl or a guy walikng in.
There comes the experience to recognize the sex.

If the girl is entering it take a bit more time to undress, you can hear what the person is doing.
If it's only opening the zipper, you know that it's not worth the risk.
Sometimes of course I spot a guy, that needs to poop, but the risk is calculated ;-)

I also have one spot in a mall, that the toilets are separeted, but there's a long curvy corridor to reach toilets.
No surveillance cameras at the corridor.
I wait till the moment I'm sure there's no male or female inside the toilets (it takes a while to walk all distance), and I'm entering the girls restroom, and occupy one cabin.
There are only two cabins there, so I can spend there a lot of time, as sometimes girls are waiting in cue, and I could be discovered.

Taking action is the same as abowe, but I don't have the risk to spot a guy in the next cabin.

There's one thing that I need to be carefull about.... leaving the toilet.

I need to set my ears wide, to hear if there are no steps to be heard.
Also when I'm entering I'm looking at the schedule of cleaning the toilet to know how much time it will take for service to come and clean the toilet.
If the service will come, they won't leave till they clean both cabins.
And as you already can imagine, I would like to avoide that.

I still didn't make any photos, and vids to share, till now I thought, what I've seen is mine.
Now when I've found this forum, I'll definitely think about recording some good stuff for you :-)

If someone has some good ideas how to cam and still watch, feel free to write on priv, I could use some good ideas.

If I make a lot of mistakes in my english, sorry for that I'm doing my best ;-)
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to behindYou For This Useful Post:
bugler (01-16-2015), funneri7 (01-13-2015), geepee (04-08-2016), jhero2g (05-16-2016), NinjaxSamurai (01-24-2024), peehunter (01-04-2015), roccolo (02-07-2016), saugruessel (01-02-2015), smitbar (01-04-2015)

Old 11-10-2015, 10:59 PM
Gold Member

Thanked 2,051 Times in 181 Posts
Default My tip for live sightings

Look out for busy club nights where the queues are long, especially if local bars have already shut. With it being pretty busy, you are likely to be able to stay looking in an area for a period of time incognito.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to userno1 For This Useful Post:
observer (12-07-2016), peehunter (11-29-2015), roccolo (02-07-2016)

Old 12-11-2015, 08:00 AM
Gold Member

Thanked 2,554 Times in 106 Posts

Most have probably seen this famous NYC peeing video (one of my faves) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFGcfZ1GRqg

Does anyone have any idea where this is in NYC? I happen to be there right now and would like to check it out one night. I know some of you are magic with identifying geographic areas (google maps/street view) and someone may have already done the legwork.

Click image for larger version

Name:	public1.jpg
Views:	258
Size:	185.4 KB
ID:	324233
Click image for larger version

Name:	public2.jpg
Views:	239
Size:	209.9 KB
ID:	324234
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mpls For This Useful Post:
anffdraco (12-07-2016), brox (11-10-2017), GENER (12-16-2015), kaidosius (08-11-2018), peehunter (02-09-2016), the_catalan (08-24-2016)

Old 02-03-2016, 03:33 PM

I found it is good to have a "friend" with you, male walking alone around dark bushes, corners etc looks strange but if you spot a girl with a friend it's easy to belive for her that you walked on her accidently and it is not so creepy I guess.
The perfect thing was to go spot with your GF, the girls don't care at all if they saw you coming to typical "girls peeing spot" with other female (to cover her or something).

If there is anyone from Germany or Poland (or just Europe) I have plan to visit many big events in Europe this year and try to get good sightings(no taking vids or pictures to avoid legal trouble). If there is anyone going to do the same we can get in touch and go spot together, 2 guys hanging out in parking lot etc. are less suspicious then 1. I know that idea of meeting someone from internet sounds dangerous but watching girls in public without filming is nothing illeagal I guess. Just send me PM if you are interested in such "tour".

Last edited by dziwak222; 02-04-2016 at 12:52 AM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dziwak222 For This Useful Post:
only1jamesp (07-16-2022), peehunter (02-09-2016), roccolo (02-07-2016), solo121 (09-10-2022)

Old 02-07-2016, 03:01 PM

Default Good spots in Europe

Hello, these cold winter months are really depressing, girls just stay inside and don't party and drink in the open air... so there is not too much to see.
I am sure everybody has his/her list of events to attend and list of good spots. What I am proposing here is to share them, as someone already pointed out it will be too risky to share them in a public post.
I am proposing a deal: send me a private message with one or few of your good spots and I will get back to you with the same number of mines.
I am particularly interested in:
- free events with massive action
- spots good for almost every night: places i can easily walk around on a friday or saturday night or even a mid-week night for some typical university events and get at least 5-6 good sights per hour.
My favourite places are Spain, France, North Italy, and UK.
I only accept places you have recently checked, as it happened to me recently to get back on some spot that have been awesome few years ago and now is worthless.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to roccolo For This Useful Post:
dziwak222 (02-09-2016), observer (03-04-2016), peehunter (02-09-2016)

Old 12-07-2016, 04:58 AM

Default Public Transit Sightings

Most of my personal sightings are on public transit, likely because I ride it often. Also because most public transit: does not offer toilets

Tips for transit:
Ride your city transit! Find the longest routes with the least layovers (if any) ideally one layover in the core will result in a bus or rail route changing routes or directions during the layover. There is always one with the longest route offering not only a chance to spot passengers, but drivers who are desperately needing to go.
Ride just outside of peak hours (NOT DURING!) During peak hours there are more stops and shorter layovers, more opportunities to get off of a crowded transit system and use the bathroom. Also more 'traffic' blocking your view from a distance.
Ride routes that go near universities and colleges. Girls this age (over 18, under 25) tend to have never experienced an accident as an adult, and when becoming desperate, don't really know how to handle the situation, often resulting in desperation or a (near) accident in public.

Tips for travel transit:
Once a month I ride to the next city via city to city transit. These busses also do not offer bathrooms, and they take major freeways during their predetermined route.
Find the longest routes, with less layovers.
RIDE DURING PEAK HOURS. Rush hour or just before / after it is best. I try to schedule my monthly trip so I end up on the freeway during rush hour--which has given me a few sightings and one near accident that was extremely sexy to bear witness to.
Like city transit: ride routes that go near universities and colleges. Girls this age (over 18, under 25) tend to have never experienced an accident as an adult, and when becoming desperate, don't really know how to handle the situation, often resulting in desperation or a (near) accident in public.

HAPPY HUNTING, don't forget to record what you see and share with like minds
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to anffdraco For This Useful Post:
brox (11-10-2017), NinjaxSamurai (01-24-2024), observer (12-07-2016), Observer95 (12-23-2020), peehunter (12-25-2016)

Old 02-10-2021, 07:51 PM

Good evening,

I have 2 questions :

1/ I am looking for advice to be able to observe female pee during the coronavirus. We can forget all the advice of bars, Festivals or other. How do you currently observe women peeing?

2/ I live in France, do you know any interesting spots? In France ? And more particularly in Auvergne?

Thank you
The Following User Says Thank You to urien For This Useful Post:
only1jamesp (07-16-2022)

Old 02-22-2021, 10:59 PM

Up please

Old 02-23-2021, 08:03 AM
Gold Member

Thanked 192,473 Times in 6,630 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by urien View Post
Good evening,

1/ I am looking for advice to be able to observe female pee during the coronavirus. We can forget all the advice of bars, Festivals or other. How do you currently observe women peeing?

Thank you
Parks and BBQ areas.
Local student parties.
Tourist routes.

It's all that we have now.
The Following User Says Thank You to peehunter For This Useful Post:
observer (03-31-2021)

Old 03-07-2021, 11:35 AM
Gold Member

Thanked 1,500 Times in 111 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by peehunter View Post
Parks and BBQ areas.
Local student parties.
Tourist routes.

It's all that we have now.
Check city parks and forests. Most restaurants and bars are closed now, and so are many public facilities. When the whether is fine a lot of people visit those places and smply have to piss and shit there. This phenomenon was even noted by the VRT News in Belgium.

Apart from that check rest areas by motorways. Last summer my wife peed there on 17 occasions (and once even went #2). Somehow she avoided being caught, but several times it was close.
The Following User Says Thank You to keenyo1960 For This Useful Post:
observer (03-31-2021)