All new members must read the forum rules before posting to the forum !!!

CLICK HERE to read FORUM RULES!

Go Back   Amateur Voyeur Forum > Voyeur Videos hosted on other sites > Peeing girls videos

Old 01-08-2020, 01:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bronzemantis View Post
It's obviously a CCTV camera. So...that's why they were filming.

But ok here's another example of someone wetting and NOT being frantic. Unfortunately no lead up to it.

https://v-s.mobi/girl-peeing-on-hers...ood-blvd-00:10

Anytime someone tries to tell you 100% percent of people are going to act a certain way 100% of the time in any given situation, that's should be a tipoff that it's bullshit.
The only people who wet and AREN'T frantic beforehand:
a) drunk people or other 'shock' 'laugh' and 'fear' wettings (any wetting as a result of an emotional state and not a physical need)
b) elderly (or other medical) who regularly wet and accept it
c) people who are into it

The point is valid. Most wettings are either intentional, the wetter is too out of it to care, or what we (all hopefully) prefer to see: a frantically desperate loss of bladder control in an otherwise healthy female of 'breeding age'.

The example video posted was drunk woman. She did for the record, demonstrate some body language showing she wasn't 'into it' but did try to hold back, probably couldn't because booze. Probably didn't struggle because booze. Orig video is rather old, and was first posted as a context of a drunk lady wet herself.

Do you need premium access to file sharing services?
Buy it directly from Amateur Voyeur Forum!!!

Premium access to Fileboom
Premium access to Keep2Share
Premium access to RapidGator
Premium access to FileJoker.net

With PREMIUM ACCOUNT you will have - unlimited downloads, unlimited space
and incredibly download speed!!!
Make your premium account right now!
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT !!!
Old 01-08-2020, 02:24 AM

I completely disagree with you. I don't think you have enough experience watching women have genuine accidents in public to even know the first thing about how they should be expected to behave.
The Following User Says Thank You to bronzemantis For This Useful Post:
EggPerson (03-06-2021)

Old 01-09-2020, 02:53 AM

Quote:
I completely disagree with you.
I know you do. You've made that clear and I rebuked your disagreement.
Quote:
I don't think you have enough experience watching women have genuine accidents in public to even know the first thing about how they should be expected to behave.
This statement is an assumption about me personally and I can only interpret it as an emotional reaction from a friendly debate. Why don't you try sharing some of your own expertise on watching women have genuine accidents in public and educate the rest of us to rebuke my comment instead of just flaming me?

Maybe this time, from your account with more than 7 posts? I should be living proof bans here are never permanent.

I neglected one scenario in my previous post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bringer View Post
The only people who wet and AREN'T frantic beforehand:
a) drunk people or other 'shock' 'laugh' and 'fear' wettings (any wetting as a result of an emotional state and not a physical need)
b) elderly (or other medical) who regularly wet and accept it
c) people who are into it
d) people who think nobody saw it happen.

Typically the frantic (the most common) reaction to the situation is from someone in a crowded area, and has never had an accident since growing up. The older you get, the more you realize accidents happen, the more you accept it if it does, and the more your emotional state in general becomes something less.... volatile... etc etc.
The Following User Says Thank You to Bringer For This Useful Post:
fitolin (07-04-2020)

Old 01-09-2020, 01:46 PM

It's not emotional at all. I'm making very reasonable assumptions. Real accidents are rare. I have never seen one personally, and the people I have spoken to have witnessed maybe 1. Even if I assume you are much luckier than me, you're only really witnessing a handful. Not nearly enough to make some sort of confident sweeping generalization.

My point is you can't know. You are the one here claiming to know absolutely about human behavior. I'm just here saying "not necessarily." Further experience shows that when you have someone like you, and internet armchair psychologist, you guys are always wrong. You're wrong because you take hard stances on things you don't know about.

And even if you are these extremely lucky person who has seen dozens and dozens of real wetting accidents in public, I'm still going to call bullshit on you because the spectrum of human behavior is too big for you to be here psychoanalyzing minute long videos. It's a coin flip.

I've never had an account banned on this site. That says more about you than me.

So when you Internet Freuds say things like "most common" you are unknowingly invoking some kind of number, you are implying that out of a total of X occurrences, A happens much more than B. For me to believe that you know what you're talking about, I have to know you've seen all of the X as well as the subsets of A and B.

So I don't buy it. I think you're talking out of your ass.

Old 01-09-2020, 05:40 PM

Quote:
It's not emotional at all. I'm making very reasonable assumptions. Real accidents are rare. I have never seen one personally, and the people I have spoken to have witnessed maybe 1. Even if I assume you are much luckier than me, you're only really witnessing a handful. Not nearly enough to make some sort of confident sweeping generalization.

My point is you can't know. You are the one here claiming to know absolutely about human behavior. I'm just here saying "not necessarily." Further experience shows that when you have someone like you, and internet armchair psychologist, you guys are always wrong. You're wrong because you take hard stances on things you don't know about.

And even if you are these extremely lucky person who has seen dozens and dozens of real wetting accidents in public, I'm still going to call bullshit on you because the spectrum of human behavior is too big for you to be here psychoanalyzing minute long videos. It's a coin flip.

I've never had an account banned on this site. That says more about you than me.

So when you Internet Freuds say things like "most common" you are unknowingly invoking some kind of number, you are implying that out of a total of X occurrences, A happens much more than B. For me to believe that you know what you're talking about, I have to know you've seen all of the X as well as the subsets of A and B.

So I don't buy it. I think you're talking out of your ass.
But why write a thesis on the topic? Post a vid, follow the forum, or don’t. Lol

Old 01-10-2020, 04:11 PM

Quote:
https://www.tokyomotion.net/video/57...82%89%E3%81%97
Video is private, you will need to friend request the user to gain access. A brief 9 second video of an asian girl losing control on public transit. And--she's quite frantic about it
To further protect this video, I'll upload a copy here. Public vids are too easy to flag, and I'd hate to see anyone butthurt by this type of content going out of their way to ruin other people's good time by +1ing them just to flag their videos.

Tokyo Motion is a very good site for wetting / desperation content. Unfortunately most of the good stuff is private videos and you need a paid app (the only one I could find that worked) to download the videos, but you can repay me by keeping this wonderful thread alive with more unstaged accidental wetting videos

This is another video from the same user, it shows a girl wetting herself while waiting for the toilet, the quality is pretty bad but after 0:25 you can see the pee.

https://www.tokyomotion.net/video/31...BE%85%E3%81%A1

I don't know how to save it
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to PissFan For This Useful Post:
dokkudole (10-12-2021), fruitpan (09-21-2022), mikeviewline (07-18-2020), Rondup (07-17-2020), saugruessel (01-11-2020), Strr11 (01-10-2020), uppa87 (01-11-2020), Wannawatchuwiggle (01-11-2020)

Please Support Amateur Voyeur Forum!

Our forum need your HELP!
Please help us to cover the monthly cost of the server and stay the forum ONLINE!

READ HOW TO MAKE A DONATION!!!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT !!!
Old 01-11-2020, 01:12 PM

Here you go. I guess Bringer missed it because "she wasn't frantic enough" or some other such nonsense.
Attached Files
File Type: mp4 順番待ち - TOKYO Motion.mp4 (1.70 MB, 1207 views)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bronzemantis For This Useful Post:
14k (02-01-2023), mikeviewline (01-15-2020), stug2 (01-31-2020)

Old 01-11-2020, 01:31 PM

Quote:
Here you go. I guess Bringer missed it because "she wasn't frantic enough" or some other such nonsense.
Of course I didn't miss it; I have this video and several others and don't generally post more than one at a time, (probably because a lot of ungreatful fucks don't even thank me for it, not to call anyone out)
but posting a video of a frantic woman: crossing and recrossing your legs, bending over, this is frantic behaviour--she's struggling not to lose it, then her losing it...
actually supports my point, and doesn't rebuke it.
But I guess bronze mantis wasn't observant enough to notice that with his hand on his dick or some other such nonsense.

You don't have to like the guy proving you wrong, you just have to accept when you are.

Old 01-11-2020, 01:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PissFan View Post
The site only allows you to save videos under a certain size, I think around 25-30 MB

The high quality copies require a paid browser extension to download. And no, I'm not the greedy ass who developed it.

Old 01-12-2020, 12:30 AM

Quote:
The site only allows you to save videos under a certain size, I think around 25-30 MB

The high quality copies require a paid browser extension to download. And no, I'm not the greedy ass who developed it.
To get around that, I use OBS studio to record my screen, it's free.

Tags
accidents, peeing, unstaged, wetting