View Single Post
Old 05-19-2018, 10:35 AM

Default Sad

Thank you for tour response. Its very sad really that this is happening. No doubt a sign of the oversensitive world we now live in where everyone and their mother is a victim.

Quote:
Originally Posted by piratenkoen View Post
Stuivers or Vulcanis can be viewed? Most websites where these could be viewed seem to be thin on the ground these days.
You're absolutely right. In the past most student societies showed some college initiation photo's on their own website or one a shortlived facebook site. Because of all the " me too" problems most got scared and simply removed their website or not paying anymore to keep the website open. Some photo's I still miss are from 2011 or 2012. So I hope some senior members can help. Websites like image fap still do have some photo's but are being scanned and lately some members vanished.

Most videos and photo's date from the years 2004 up to 2012. Material from events before or after this era rarely show up. Sometimes in Spain or South America. In the benelux you can forget because universities control a lot. Also some student societies got a lot of negative feedback (Vindicat in Groningen/netherlands being the worst). In Scandinavia the same is happening. Nollning looks like a circus. No nudism left in it. So agin I hope new material will show up[/QUOTE]
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to davidm For This Useful Post:
01jusmia01 (02-24-2019), argybargy (05-28-2021), Fmel (12-17-2021), LordZeller (11-02-2019), piratenkoen (05-24-2018)