View Single Post
Old 06-09-2014, 08:36 PM

I've always been fascinated by peeing, even well before puberty. But at the same time I would always shy about peeing in front of others, or even saying I needed to pee. When I was 6 or 7 years old I was with my parents driving around gravel roads and needed to pee and finally told them. Instead of getting out, they had me pee into a Mountain Dew bottle. I was really embarrassed to have to place my immature member into the opening of the bottle and could barely start my stream.

I don't think it became sexual until I was with a girl I had grown up with when I was 13 and she was 12. We were telling jokes and laughing and she finally said, "Stop, you're going to make me pee my pants!" I noticed an immediate reaction in my now maturing member.

During the trauma that is adolescence I think it changed again and I realized it was the great equalizer. Nice girls, mean girls, cute girls, bold girls, demure girls all had one thing in common: they have two kidneys dribbling their output into her bladder and her only outlet is right in the heart of her womanhood. When her pee is ready, she's got to release it, one way or another. I love desperation and watching them pee outside because they have no choice.

And finally I realized as before sex one time as she laid there with her womanhood agape, the initial point of contact as we come together will be my pee slit sliding over hers.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to doytal For This Useful Post:
erknight (06-13-2014), jbloggs12ppppppp (07-26-2018), LieBreaker (10-14-2017), Peebody (06-10-2014), saugruessel (06-10-2014), TheAMan (10-15-2023)