View Single Post
Old 01-30-2018, 10:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gross View Post
Hiya,

This might get a better reception if you also include some of the best peeing stories you've been told by these girls/the most interesting locations they've related peeing in. Not saying no-one will engage with your questions, but share the fun!

G
Well, there are quite a few that come to mind, and they're not necessarily stories per-se, but just conversations/experiences I've had with female friends/girlfriends/Fuck buddies.

My most recent girlfriend knows about it quite well, and she would willingly let me listen to her pee. Left the door open. She knew that my preference was long drunk pees, so when we would have a few beers, often times she'd hold it until she was about to explode, and then pee for sometimes more than a minute and a half. She's very accepting to it, and was even interested enough to ask me questions about it from time to time.

My previous before that girlfriend, who I dated for 2 years (about 5 years ago), didn't know about it until she squirted once while we were having sex. The timing was perfect, so I just flat out told her that peeing really turned me on. She was very gung ho about trying to impress me, the only unfortunate was is she didn't really have a very big bladder....so even her best efforts only were in the vicinity of 30-45 seconds max. She was a great sport though, she'd pee on me while we were having sex even.

Only one of my "Friends with benefits" ever became close enough of a friend for me to expose my secret to. Our relationship was a very secretive one, nobody really knew much about it. We rarely went into public together, but would occasionally go get drinks at a bar. Once she had to pee outside of my car as I drove her home, and she pissed for like 2 minutes straight. I made a comment about how long her piss was, and she jokingly asked "yeah, does that turn you on or something? lol"....so I just told her bluntly "yes, yes it does!" We never engaged in any peeing on each other, but we still loosely keep in touch to this day via Facebook messenger. She has a fiance now so we don't hook up anymore, but even still sometimes sends me messages to tell me she took an epic piss. Occasionally she even will send an audio file of her peeing into a toilet if she thought it was going to be a long pee. Really good looking girl too. Probably should have asked her to marry me....LOL

These are 3 of the maybe 5 or 6 people that even know about it.

In response to iamsuspect;

Location matters is a fantastic point. I had never even thought about until you brought that up, but I live in the bible belt in the midwestern United States. Lots of religious affiliation and traditional ideals around here, so my odds of a woman being accepting or even interested by this sort of thing are probably much less than if I were to live in a progressive or more developed city.

Thanks for that view point, I will see if I can apply it to my approaches!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dan053 For This Useful Post:
iamsuspect (02-01-2018), jbloggs12ppppppp (02-11-2018)