View Single Post
Old 01-30-2018, 06:16 PM

I'm not sure how helpful my advice or story will be, but from my point of view, things are not as dark as they seem. So I'll try to break it down in few lines.

1. Location matters. It's much easier to come out with your fetishes if you live in a developed country, and extra points are awarded if it's some popular town with vibrant nightlife, lot of tourist activity and that it's not religious. I live in central Europe, and I could notice impact of those elements and how they change perception of people on very short distances.
Example: Capital city, vibrant, full of life, many people use Tinder and online dating websites, many people you meet are college students and highly educated disregarding religion, and as expected women are quite open to new experiences, and even if they don't like something, they won't judge. Going to visit friend in small town, 100km away, go out with his friends, start up topic on sex, and it's like a taboo to them. Everyone despise Tinder, nobody even likes foot massage, watersports is term that nobody from 8 people knew what it means.

Also, make sure when you meet a girl to find out where she's from. There is a reason why many of content we have here is from Hungary, Czech Republic, but not Poland. Some nations are just very open as they grow up in different environment where things like open relationships, nudism etc. are part of your every day life, so they perceive it as normal.

Summary: If you live in big city with multicultural lifestyle, it's a good sign, if you live in countryside or in developing/very religious countries, you're playing game on expert level but don't lose hope.

2. Be confident Approach you took in being comfortable with your fetish is vital one, and like you said, it takes some time to build that. Man's gotta be satisfied in his own skin first and always do what makes him happy as long as it's not hurting anyone else. I stick by that rule.

3. How to discuss about that topic Here's probably most important one. First off, pretty much everyone has a fetish, maybe some people still didn't have opportunity to discover some of them, but everyone feel natural affection towards something.
What I like to do is when I meet a girl, I point out that some of my friends jokingly say I'm social misfit (not sure if I managed to translate that world properly). Many of them will ask what that means to which you may respond "well you know, I don't like some social norms, they're old, boring and pointless, and also I don't really have taboos". Of course, if they're into you, curiosity will make them ask what are your taboos. To which you may point out few things that you have fetishes such as sex in public, foot jobs, spanking and some other things people find weird which i don't like to discuss about. Naturally, they will get more intrigued, so my approach is to say "well, first of all, I'm very sensitive to sounds, I find them arousing, and also I like sight of girls peeing, there's something oddly erotic about it" (so yeah, I see now from your example that it's a common approach). Also, you should point out that you like to feel relaxed in front of them and that you ask of them that they feel relaxed in your presence as well. Trust, communication and that they feel safe around you is the key

In summary, 3 things might happen after this chat. I've had this chat with around 20 girls, of various nationalities and age, and I have never received any negative feedback.
Option 1 is they will claim it's weird and they hear it for first time, and don't really see anything erotic in it.
Option 2 is they find it intriguing, and since they like you (and especially if you help them fulfill some of their fetishes they'll feel like they own you a favor) they can offer their "help", and let you watch them pee for instance
Option 3, now this one was quite rare, only 4 girls said they don't mind the fact that they pee on me, or they won't be bothered for me to pee on them, but only in shower, and they proposed that. Now since it's not my thing, I declined, I just prefer to watch.

Overall, finding girl with pee fetish is quite difficult, but on the bright side, many of them are willing to try it out so you can be voyeur. I talked with all of them on that topic and it turned out that women perceive it as something natural and not necessarily erotic so they won't mind if they pee next to your on the street, or while chilling out on balcony etc. as long as they know you don't judge and they feel safe around you.

Also, a hint when it comes to "peeing on topic". I suggest you bring it up in the shower if you shower together. It's always good to ask a girl if she ever wondered what it feels like to pee a man (to my surprise, none of those women ever held a men penis while peeing) and usually they will be keen on to try, and generally find it very amusing. If you pull this up, next good step is to bring up "would you like to pee on me" topic, and if she declines just mention you meant it as a meme "pee on someone to assert dominance".

And last one that I can think of is general notion I've noticed. Many women (well, ones i was with range varies from 19 to 38), are usually very reluctant to something because of past trauma. I'm quite shocked how many women even refuse things such as oral because some men in the past didn't do job well and hurt them etc. So help them up by breaking some myths they have and make them feel comfortable, in the end, this whole thing has to be on mutual satisfaction.

Ok, so I'm not sure if I answered your question and sorry for long text, I hope at least some of you find my experiences useful in the future.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to iamsuspect For This Useful Post:
Dan053 (01-30-2018), ed2d2 (01-31-2018), fillix (01-30-2018), hansdieter (01-30-2018), jbloggs12ppppppp (02-06-2018), LieBreaker (04-19-2018), madalu21 (02-06-2018), mikeviewline (02-01-2018), solo121 (02-07-2018)