View Single Post
Old 01-29-2018, 07:24 PM

Default Seeking advice (discussion)

Sorry if this is posted in the wrong area, but I could not find a "discussion" forum or thread, so if I missed it, feel free to relocate this thread to its appropriate location.

I am in my early 30s and i have lived with a pee fetish (like all of you) for as long as Ive been old enough to be aroused by anything. Througout my teens/twenties I have had hundreds of conversations with many women I find attractive about their peeing habits, situations and personal records. Of course, i've always worded it in a way that makes it sound playful and quirky. Not sexual.

Over the past 2 or 3 years, I have either become much more comfortable with my fetish, or I simply don't care anymore that people (women in particular) know that I do in fact have a sexual attraction to them peeing. To the very few people I have actually admitted it to, I try to describe it in a way that makes it sound normal. For instance I'll usually say "I like titties and ass just as much as any other guy, just, getting turned on by pissing is just like a bonus. Something else that gets me going too."

Back to my question though, I guess this should be directed at somebody with more experience at this than myself...what methods have you found to be most effective at casually bringing your pee fetish up as one of your personality traits, rather than some mental disorder? Many people don't understand fetishes, and a lot of how a person reacts hinges on how open minded and judgmental the person you're sharing that information with is.

Additionally, there seems to be a vastly larger number of men into this fetish than women. I'm not saying they don't exist, but in my days of trolling the interwebs for pee-related content, it seems to me the overwhelming majority of content is posted by males. And the ones that claim to be female, more than likely 85% are male's pretending to be females. (not criticizing, to each their own)

As a heterosexual male, I would be THRILLED to meet a female with the same fetish as me...i realize that's probably a very slim chance, but in your guys' experience, what is the best way of going about doing that? Being that it's a fetish...you can't really "convert" a non piss-fetishist into a piss-fetishist - you either love it, or you can't simply fathom why somebody would be turned on by it. Kind of like feet fetishists - I understand it's the same principle and there is a sub culture of weirdos out there (like us) who jerk off to videos and pictures of bare feet. You could stuff hundreds of pairs of beautiful women's feet in my face, but that doesn't mean I'm going to eventually learn to be aroused by it.

Anyways, thanks for reading and please feel free to share your stories, experiences and advice!

Cheers!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dan053 For This Useful Post:
doytal (03-01-2018), gross (01-29-2018), h_moto (01-29-2018), iamsuspect (01-30-2018), LieBreaker (04-19-2018), rasko8400 (01-30-2018), Wannawatchuwiggle (02-16-2018)