View Single Post
Old 11-05-2018, 12:22 AM
Gold Member

Thanked 16,646 Times in 1,446 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterhawks1 View Post
Yes! As a kid I used to go to my dad's softball games and all of his teammates had kids that were friends of mine (1 boy 2 girls) and we were playing and I had to pee so I told them and Walked to the bathroom. As I was walking my best friend at the time ( one of the girls) walked with me saying she really had to pee too. So as we got to the bathroom she said in a very desperate but playful voice that she can't hold it to make it to the women's bathroom. So she went in with me and all the stalls we're locked for some reason (there was nobody else in there) so she looked over at me using the trough urinal and just pulled down her pants and sat over the edge of it and peed. It was so hot to see her pee come down the metal too the drain. She used a paper towel to wipe and left it in the urinal and pulled her pants up and we left.
How did she feel about using the urinal? Did she appreciate the adventure, or was she bashful to have to pee in a way she wasn't used to? Was she jealous of having to sit, or did she feel liberated by the opportunity to use a urinal?
The Following User Says Thank You to yellowii For This Useful Post:
jbloggs12ppppppp (11-10-2018)