View Single Post
Old 10-08-2018, 09:10 PM

Some new sightings for me.

I went on an environmental protection protest. I just knew there would be a lot opportunities, because the protest location was in the middle of nowhere, it was kinda a warm day and there were no toilets at the beginning.

So I started looking for some good spots, where girls might be comfortable to pee. Suddenly while walking I saw a girl coming out of the bushes at the street. It was quite a good spot, because there was a large bush which was possible to enter on the left and the right side.
I immediately knew I could probably hide on the other side.

But no girl was coming, so I walked a little bit away from that spot. Found another spot a little bit away where some protesters where waiting, behind a bridge there were some bushes where you could easily hide.
I suddenly saw a girl walking out. She was pretty cute and I hated myself for being too late again.

Because I needed to piss myself I went in there and I saw a few used tissues laying on the ground already. When I walked outside again, I saw a girl who was walking in my direction. I knew she was going to pee, but because she was waiting for me to leave, I didn't approach her unfortunately.

So I went back to the other spot, suddenly I saw a young blonde mother (about 30 years old) with her son walking right in the bushes. She even said "we now have to go pee there".
Jackpot I thought. She didn't see me then I am sure. I was afraid only the boy might have to pee. She went on the right side of the large bush, I was slowly and very silently stepping towards the left side. I just hid there, trying not the seen. I could barely see them, but enough to see she was helping her son.
I was disappointed, already preparing it was a fail, but because I didn't want her to notice me, I just stayed there, not moving a bit.
Suddenly she turned around, her ass towards me... and she quickly pulled down her pants.
I didn't really see the process, but I knew she was sitting. So I waited a little bit and watched just behind her, pretending to pee myself.
I don't know why, but she didn't give a fuck or maybe she didn't hear me. Because she didn't put her pants on again, so I had a good view of her butt, I was just maybe 3 meters away from her, which was probably one of the closest sightings I ever her (didn't had much unfortunately).
Unfortunately I couldn't see any pee stream, because there was grass and she was sitting too low. Also I couldn't see her pussy, because when she pulled her pants up, I looked away, because I didn't want her to see me starring (I regret it now lol).
She took her son and just went away.

I am still unsure, why she didn't say or do anything, because I think I wasn't that silent, I don't know. Just a nice experience for me.

Later I saw a girl walking into another bush and it was clear she was in need to pee. So I followed her with a bit of distance. When she was in there for like 15 seconds, I tried approaching her, like it was a mistake. I just saw her not having her pants down unfortunately.
She just smiled and said "here is a good place" and left I don't know if she saw me or if she just peed already. I tried to find a puddle, but I couldn't. So maybe she was too paranoid.

As you see, girls here are pretty shy and like my experiences in the past, it's pretty hard to approach girls without them stopping immediately and often they just stop when someone is just miles away.

Hope you enjoyed my sightings and maybe you have some tips how to avoid them notice in the future.
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to pervertguy For This Useful Post:
at6000 (10-08-2018), damaged_god (10-11-2018), Elitegoldwalrus (10-09-2018), hbeckert (10-09-2018), heinzw (03-30-2019), isham (10-11-2018), jbloggs12ppppppp (10-09-2018), knarf11 (03-25-2019), Mahonon (10-09-2018), njek (10-21-2018), observer (10-19-2018), peehunter (10-14-2018), roctaz (10-15-2018), saugruessel (10-09-2018), stug2 (10-09-2018), TheAMan (07-18-2020), vpw (10-08-2018), Wannawatchuwiggle (10-09-2018)