View Single Post
Old 06-23-2017, 05:32 AM

Default The Vicar

I was looking through my files for an old hymn sheet and came across a St. George's parish magazine for April 1983. Our pray group goes to different churches each month, and we try to go to a church of St. George in April. In 1983 it was out in the country, miles from anywhere. Me and my girlfriend said we would take the vicar. So we set off with the vicar in the back seat with all his maps telling me were to go. (I had looked at the maps earlier so I knew anyway). We arrived and I parked on the grass verge outside the church, this church was in the middle of a grave yard. We all went in, after we said our office we sat at the back with a cup of tea and some cake for a meeting, after as we started to pack up my girlfriend came up to me and said that she needed a wee wee before we headed home.
We headed out side and turned right and right again around two corner, as we walked along the long side of the church my girlfriend stepped up onto the grass and behind a large tombstone, dropped he jeans and knickers and squatted three quarters side on to me and started her long pee giving me a nice view of her bum and piss stream, I just stood on the path and peed onto the grass, when she was done she shook of any drips and pulled up her things, when she came back over to me I said that I had something for her, she playfully gave me stiff thing a slap and said put it away which I did.
We turned and retraced our steps to go back, we turned the first corner only to see a full moon between two graves, it was another of our party with her skirt pulled up and her knickers around her knees in a high squat or more standing bend forwards having a good hard pee out behind her. We quietly turned back and went back past my wet spot and turned right at the next corner and there standing under a big tree with his back to use and cassock pulled up was our vicar peeing on the tree trunk. We went past him and around the last corner and back into the church, were we all said our goodbyes and went back to the car and home.
The journey started in silence until the vicar said that he was sorry we had seen him by the tree, I said it was ok as we did not see anything and that I also was out there for the same thing.
We dropped him back to his vicarage, and that is when it started. I had just started to pull away when she said that's right let him know that I was out were peeing. I said that I had said that I went for a pee not you, anyway his wife and daughter pees so! So you think that that makes it better only you peeing, now he will think that I am a pervert going only to watch you, or even to hold it for you.
We reached the pub for last orders and we had a Pint each which were drunk in silence, I dropped her home to her place and I went home to mine alone. WOMEN!!!!!

At a church that I was organist, in the choir vestry there was a large window with a granite sill, this sill was about 3ft wide and about 2ft front to back and craved into it was a basin about 10in round and 5in deep, with a waste pipe out through the wall to a drain. It was known for females in the choir to use it for emergency peeing while male members would go out the door and pee into the drain.
I had peed into that drain before the service once to a chant of ‘We know what your doing ‘ from the females of the choir. As it happened during the service two of the females left the choir and went back to the vestry, On there return I leaned back and whisper into there ear, ‘I know were you been’ one replied no she had felt faint. After the service we all returned to the choir vestry and there in-front of the basin was a chair used to get up to squat over it and the basin was wet. But the tail tail was the bright red face of the female who had peed.

I was asked to play for evening prayer in a neighbouring village one Sunday late in the afternoon, so me and my girlfriend after morning church went to a pub for lunch and then on to this church, I had been there before and in there choir vestry on the wall opposite the door was a slate trough on the floor about 2ft wide, 10in front to back and about 14in deep with a shower curtain around it.
When we got there about 4 o’clock both of use needed a pee, the pub next to the church was closed, (this was when pubs closed a 3pm on Sundays) so I asked one of the men that I know if there was some there for me to pee. He told me to use this trough and that the rule was if anyone opened the door and saw the curtain closed they know it was in use and would not come in.
I lead my girlfriend to the vestry, the door was open so was the curtain, we both went in and I closed the door and stood with me back to it so no-one could open in, my girlfriend dropped her jeans and knickers and backed over the trough and peed, she said she felt naughty peeing in a church, I said not as naughty as what I was thinking of doing to her there.
When she was done she shock of the drips and pulled up her things and came and stood by the door as I went over and stood to the side of the trough so that I was side on to her so she could see me and also give me a bigger target as I was a little bit stiff, when I was done we returned to the main part of the church for the service.
After cups of tea on the way home we both peed by my car at the side of a road,
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to blob58 For This Useful Post:
laule51 (08-08-2017), peehunter (06-26-2017), stug2 (06-28-2017)