View Single Post
Old 06-01-2014, 01:09 PM

Not sure if this is still an active thread, had never read it before. Althought elitegoldwalrus already covered the basics, let me add a few tips on how I do it. I would not say I had thousands of sightings, but a few hundreds easily. I tend to prefer quality over quantity so I choose my spot accordingly (I often see streams and some pussies). Here's the trick :

1- First find a spot where girls can go piss. If it's at night, try to find a spot with some lighting (a sighting in full darkness usually isn't great). Also, make sure that this is some public area where you could have reasons to be (walking back home, waiting for friends, peeing yourself, ...).

2- Try to go hang out casually within eyesight distance of the spot. Do NOT try to hide or you will look suspicious. I usually walk around between a few good spots. You want to be able to spot girls going to the spot so you can follow them.

3- When you spot a girl who is going to the spot, you casually start following from far enough. Try to stay a good distance, yet close enough that you won't miss it. You don't want to the girl to see you until she has started pissing. So stay away until you know she is going for sure.

4- Then you just casually walk by her and try to watch as good as you can. As was mentioned, just hide in plain sight. If the girl say something (usually 'I'm sorry' or 'please don't watch'), you just answer politely and keep looking discretely.

5- Once you are past her, it's over. It's risky to turn around or stand and stare. You just walk by and hope for the best, that's where timing is everything.

6- Tips : fake phone calls / text messages (good for standing still nearby a soon-to-piss girl) , waiting on friend (always a good reason to be hanging near a spot) , going for a piss yourself (can get you very close to some girls) , smoking/drinking/... (good reason to be in a secluded spot)

7 - Attention : Never try to hide because if you get caught you will look very suspicious. Be careful of boyfriends (Play it safer when there are boys with the girls, they might be looking out for someone like you). Be nice and respectful to the girls (if they yell don't come here, then don't)(some girls will not mind at all, others you should just avoid). Do not overdo it (if you go every night to the same spot, neighbours or bouncers might start to get suspicious, mix it up with different spots if you can).

8 - Spots : While the most important, you cannot tell much about which spots are good. It's all about knowing your city. If you leave in a small town, then good luck, you better schedule a trip to a big city. In any reasonable city, there will be a downtown area with bars/clubs, thats where you wanna be, on thursday,friday, or saturday night obviously.. Girls will go pee in alley, side-streets, parkings,... all the time. Otherwise, just find an outdoor event like a festival or sometimes weekly events. Anything outdoor with booze and girls will get you sightings

9 - Filming : Now is my question to you ? Has anyone tried filming some sightings. I had a swann hidden pen cam but it stopped working, and my videos were very shaky. Anyone have some tips on that matter ???

Hope it wasn't too long !
Happy sighting
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to yowaza For This Useful Post:
Elitegoldwalrus (09-15-2014), Evildaron (01-06-2015), jbloggs12ppppppp (11-14-2014), NinjaxSamurai (01-24-2024), Observer95 (12-28-2020), omega55 (06-02-2014), only1jamesp (07-16-2022), peehunter (06-01-2014), PissFun (08-10-2022), roccolo (06-09-2014), roctaz (06-02-2014), TheAMan (02-11-2024)