View Single Post
Old 10-18-2016, 02:03 PM

Default Here is another storie

I was sitting at the kitchen table working on my laptop while my girlfriend was preparing hamburger meat and other since we were having guest over in the afternoon. She had asked me if I can turn the sink on since her hands were covered in sauce, meat and spices because she needed to go pee. I got up went to the other side of the kitchen counter, I remember whispering in her ear that I had a better idea. So I slowly pulled her leggings down to her knees, she did ask what I was doing? Then I laid down on the kitchen floor with my head between her feet. She never said anything else and understood where I was going with this. So she squats down to my mouth while holding her balance and started to pee in my mouth. There was quite an overflow which ended up on the floor. I got up and told her that i will be right back, I grabbed a towel to wipe my head, then her feet and the floor. I put the towel in the wash and went back to the table. She told me that she can get use to having her personal toilet and that I was handy to have around.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Amazonnia For This Useful Post:
Elitegoldwalrus (10-21-2016), geepee (05-26-2017), jbloggs12ppppppp (03-17-2017), observer (10-19-2016), peehunter (10-29-2016), raybau (10-18-2016), stug2 (10-28-2016)