View Single Post
Old 02-22-2024, 09:44 AM

Default IN THE PATRON'S FESTIVITIES

We are a middle-aged couple, I am 47 years old and my wife is 39; We were walking through the patron saint festivities, when my wife told me that she had to pee; We asked at a booth and they told us where the portable toilets were, but there was a long line; We still got on but my wife couldn't stand it; He whispered it in my ear, and asked me to find a discreet corner; It was getting dark and that gave a certain privacy; We leave the queue in search of that corner; At the same time we realized that the person who was behind us was also leaving the line; Looking, looking, we found a lot under construction, fenced, but could be accessed through a separation between the bars; We got in and at the same time behind us the person in line also entered; At first we were scared, because it was lonely and it could be a robber; He was a mature man of about 65 years old, he approached us and told us:
Don't be scared, I heard you talking in line for the bathroom and I wanted to tell you something; Above all, do not be offended, if you want to accept what I propose, and if not, do not bother;
My wife and I looked at each other and at first we calmed down, because he seemed polite.
I'm a voyeur and I love watching women pee; It makes me very morbid; I would be willing to pay you to watch your wife pee, but above all, don't get angry, I am harmless and I don't hurt anyone; Your wife is very attractive and I would like to see her pee; I am willing to give you €50.
At first it bothered me and I couldn't believe what he was proposing to us; After all this, my wife couldn't take it anymore, and couldn't stand it; I thought I wasn't going to see much, it was night like I said; my wife said: I'm going to pee, I can't take it anymore!!; I told the man ok, at the same time that a tingling sensation passed through my body.
My wife lowered the black pants she was wearing and leaned on the wall with one hand with her legs bent; The man squatted behind to look; He told her: spread your legs a little because I can't see your pussy!!; She spread her feet, and he came within a hand's breadth of her pussy (despite the darkness, he must have been able to see it well, since it was completely shaved); She started to piss and I saw that a huge stream was coming out of her pussy. The man took out his cell phone with the flashlight on and started recording; I complained but he told me that he was not going to record his face; He pointed the cell phone at my wife's ass; The piss lasted about 20 seconds, so the man got a good gift; When my wife had finished, and was pulling up her pants, the man said:
Wait a minute, wait a minute, I'll give you €50 more if you let me clean your pussy with my tongue!!
This already seemed like too much, but to my surprise my wife nodded and commented:
You've already seen it all, and I don't have any paper,!! Well, let me clean myself, but €100!!
The man said okay; my wife maintained the pose she used to pee; He knelt down and ran his tongue over her pussy several times, and I saw that he also ran his tongue through her ass hole.
Humm, how good your pussy tastes, and without a hair, it smells good!! It was clear that he was a pervert.
My wife said enough, because the man had grabbed her buttocks and was sticking his tongue into her pussy; my wife pulled up her panties and pants; The man gave us €150 and his phone number in case we wanted to give him more opportunities; He thanked us and left.
My wife told me that I had made her hot (I told her that it had made me too), and that she felt very wet; I'm not surprised because he ate her pussy eagerly
We went home as if nothing had happened.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to hangie For This Useful Post:
blablaulo2 (03-08-2024), bloodturkey1 (02-23-2024), coffeemug (02-22-2024), passioneplinplin (02-24-2024), peepeewatcher (03-26-2024), PissFun (02-22-2024), saugruessel (02-23-2024)