View Single Post
Old 06-10-2023, 03:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica60700 View Post
I guess this should follow the idea of explaining viewpoints, discussing ideas, and just general pee related chat. Especially pertaining to personal experiences involving pee. Beit what got you into this fetish, volume testing, pee related activities, and stuff along those lines.

I guess I'll get the ball rolling by saying what I've been upto lately.

So I highly enjoy peeing in naughty places, usually this involves leaving puddles on store floors. But I've also peed in display toilets, in buckets and other containers and in top down convertibles.

If I'm in a public bathroom I like to try to pee into the next stall and wet someone's feet/pants. I convinced a bartender to let me sit on the bar and pee into the sink behind the bar. One time I sprayed off a mezzanine onto a crowd of people.

My most recent naughty pee was in a carpeted changing room in the mall. Blue carpet made the spot obvious.

I don't drink enough water so my pee generally stains and smells incredibly strong. I love to get in my car first thing in the morning and leave a puddle somewhere.

I don't record any of this, as that would just be evidence to use against me.

I'd love to know other people's stories and experiences. I'm sure in this community that there must be someone who has an interest similar to mine.

Hello, have you got more detailed stories? I have some too, but I'm not really sure a public thread is the right place to share naughty peeing. Can I pm you?
The Following User Says Thank You to Cody Adams For This Useful Post:
blablaulo2 (03-08-2024)