View Single Post
Old 07-19-2017, 07:40 PM
Gold Member

Thanked 1,097 Times in 280 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sama-el View Post
WOW Wiiguy86--THAT is a fantastic video.
Genuine desperation, accidental wetting, and embarassment.
Love how she cleaned up her own pee too, using the skirt she soaked.

If only the OP on YT had the skill to upload the video file itself, instead of trying to dupe it with his camera and adding all the shake. Otherwise, I would have hailed this the holy grail of desperation.

Also I've upgraded my phone to one with a 1080p30 (possibly 60fps) camera and got myself a very handy app called 'background video recorder' which allows camera / video recording in the background of your portable device.

I have filmed content before, but the shake is so bad and the resolution is even worse b/c the phone I used was 11 years old. I've learned where to find good sightings in my local area, there is a particular inter-city bus system without on board toilets that has some long routes mostly on the highway (freeway) without stops, and heavy traffic areas
Have seen many sightings on this route and never had a decent cam to film with... nor the necessary app to get away with it discreetly. Going to try and get something good on the first Friday of August the next time I need to go out of town.

Suggest the app for all voyeur cappers, extremely useful and discreet.

THE SAVE (720p, highest available quality):
https://fboom.me/file/fa2645529293f/..._Ruang_ATM.mp4
I think we'd all like to do that given the right circumstances!!
Brilliant idea though and I'm sure you'll enjoy your 'work'!!