Thread: Love Nude Beach
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2018, 04:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronson View Post
Yes sadly they are closing for good... look at their site, it has been taken down, there was a last possibility to join through beahvoy.com but that is also gone now, however the member part of the site is till running, not for very much longer though is my guess.

I have asked one admin WHY they are closing for good but they are not willing do dsicuss this.... whatever the reason, this i a very ver sad day for the internet!!
At one time I collected all of that site's videos, and yes they were for the most part, exceptional both in terms of gorgeous girls, often with big boobs, and as time grew the video quality was also pretty amazing. But while the latter kept improving the former dropped in quality and they frankly released videos which were simply not up to their own high standards, and in the last year or so I've probably deleted more than I've kept.

It is indeed sad that they no longer will offer those pretty views, but let's face it, copy sites have sprung up with marginally similar products, and many of them can be found here.

Special thanks to Zombi and Serega who kept us up to date with the iltb videos for many years.