Thread: Love Nude Beach
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2018, 10:25 AM

Thanked 6,885 Times in 3,156 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by the-bos View Post
sad sad news. I wonder for which reasons they stopped...

- lost of the motivation to shoot, edit and share...
- problem with justice / complaints of babes, BF...
- no more interesting for money since they are hacked every weeks without problems...
(at a period some time ago, they were reporting all the links to download their videos but they stopped for few years now I think...bored ?)

honestly they are always the best ! I wonder which site do you speak of. I see one focused on breast which is clearly boring, and other are repost of iltb, shoot from the hills, or average quality sites...or maybe I missed something. (only jackass or some cocco huge videos are interesting but with a lot of old people in it.) if only uncle chester was back !
Well the site moderators do not shoot the videos themselves, but buy them from various people. I know that, because I asked them about equipment they use and what are their quality requirements, when offered them my own videos. They did not make it, as they wanted videos shot at the beach (obviously), and I do not live anywhere close to it.
I personally liked he most Formentera material and I think those were shot by a pro living at Balearic Islands. He may be running his own BeachJerk site, as most of its stuff is shot at Ibiza with expensive equipment.
Speaking of ILTB, I think it is not economically sustainable nowadays as their videos are to be found all over the internet and no new subscribers to the site.