View Single Post
Old 11-03-2018, 09:39 PM

From the earliest *****hood, the thought of peeing woman invokes a huge interest and curiosity in my mind. Moreover, untill late teen years, I had not actually seen a peeing woman in real life. I have often thought philosophically about this subject. What is so mystical and extraordinary in this fetish? For sure it is not only the nudity associated with the peeing. There are a lot of other nudity scenes, but none of them looks so horny like a squatting and peeing woman. Тhe act itself is very exciting wheather it is doing by a nice sexy girl or an ordinary woman, who in another situation I would hardly look at her. Even more, the peeing is not necessary to be visible. It’s enough just to think that she is peeing now or she is going to do that. It’s so natural and normal act, which all of us do it a few times per day, but why it’s looks so excite on my eyes, when it is doing by a woman? It is a big mystery to me?
When I was a little kid, somewhere between 3 and 5 years old the *****ren often weeing in some corner of the playground. Both boys and girls. And we looked at each other without worrying and hiding. I was watching with absolute indifference to the little squatting girls. But in mind I really wanted to see in a such squatting scene some mature woman. I dreamed, for example, how the mother of one of the girl is peeing. She was a young good looking lady in her late 20’s and I often imagined how she was going to the toilet, how lifting up the skirt, pulling down knickers, showing her bottom and the pee escapes from her. Of course, it only happened in my subconscious. I have never seen such a scene, like a *****, neither with a close nor with an unfamiliar woman. But I never stopped fantasizing about it. For that helped me some cases, becoming an involuntary witness when a woman need a toilet and looking more or less desperate. Each time when I overheared a woman admitting she needs the toilet, my attention was focused to her instantly.
I have to say that before 30 years, the women were much more discreet and conservative, and they rarely said openly about calls of nature. At least this type were most women around me. It was a big sensation if I overheard a mature woman to say directly, that she she need to pee. Use of such direct words always impressed me very strongly. It is a sign that the woman really has to go. This is a kind of verbal form of desperation. Especially if she says that with an expression of anxiety. I still remember, when I was about 10 years old, I was being in the elevator, along with two female neighbors and their kids. Suddenly one of the woman murmed with desperate voice «I“m going to pee myself». Wow! Really, I thought! Is it really possible a mature woman to be on the edge of wetting? Perhaps, she said figuratively, emphasizing how much urgent the situation was. Now she had a chance to relieve herself just in a minute avoiding the accident, but what would happen if she was not so close to the toilet? It is quite logical to think that wetting accidents on mature women sometimes happened. Unlike this neighbor, most mature women always try to be as much as possible discreet not admiting their need of pee, causing sometimes to delaying for a long time the visit to the toilet. Most of women always wait until the opportune moment, never mind how long she is needed to wait and how big the discomfort is. Unknowingly why, but this discomfort for a side spectator, like me seems quite exciting. Especially, if the desperate movements become more visible. Even the verbal sharing is enough to excite me.
During the elementary school years I became very well at recognizing of female desperation signs. All kind of that triggered my imagination and fantasy. Some times it was happened during the class, when I surprisingly realized that the female teacher in front of us is seemed that she needed to pee. I remember a few memorable very obvious cases, where the female teachers was in visible discomfort. Perhaps, we were small *****ren, and they didn’t care much to look desperate in front of us. They probably thought that we don’t realize what the reason is when she was bending one leg or pressing her groin on the edge of the table. I knew about the cause of that and secretly followed every of her movement, expecting to become something interesting. Of course, nothing really interesting happened, than to see her walking to the toilet during the break. On one or two occasions only, it was happened teacher to jump to the toilet during the class. All that situations triggered my fantasy. Why this at first glance an ordinary, natural situation, could excites such an interest and raises so many questions. What a mystique is the female peeing? The simple answer is that subconscious is connected the peeing process with female nudity. But not only. The degree of excitement is usually proportional from the power of peeing, from where it is happened, if there is a moment of surprise, etc. What a sensation is to note a woman in an urgent need to pee! It is much more excitement compares to the regular visits to the toilet. Everything is revolved around the intimate female parts. The desperation is exciting, because the most intimate female parts are under big pressure. Her movements, her thoughts are focused to the most excitement part of female body. Sometimes the desperation movements really looks very erotic in combination with clothing. The woman involuntarily moves legs on a way that highlights her sexy body, revealed most part of her thighs, even the underwear. The top level of desperation for me is pressing herself in the intimate place! This acts as a red light of her state - If she couldn’t find soon a toilet her vagina will give up and flood her underwear.
It’s curious, that when I growing up over the years, the interest in this subject don’t go away, as I expected. Beginning to communicate and create relationships with girls give me much more opportunities to peep into this mysterious area of female body. But generally this topic remains taboo for women as well as us men. Nobody wants to discuss this fetish openly. Before Internet era I seriously thought I had a very strange fetish. Thanks to the global web I understand that I’m not alone in the world.
The Following User Says Thank You to vperson For This Useful Post:
jbloggs12ppppppp (11-10-2018)