View Single Post
Old 07-28-2018, 06:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbloggs12ppppppp View Post
From a young age I remember being interested in watching girls getting changed. Their bodies were different and I was particularly interested in the smooth v they had between their legs, and how they had to sit down to pee. They did things differently because they were a different shape. I sometimes saw them sitting on the toilet to pee, and that intrigued me.

I was even more fascinated when a girl I knew got so desperate that she lost control and pissed where she stood, right next to me. As soon as I realised I was watching her pee on the ground I could not tear my eyes away. I was fascinated to see her wet her knickers.

In my teens, at the beach, I saw a girl squat to pee in the sea, deliberately pissing in her costume. To me it was obvious what she was doing, and I was hooked. Every trip to the beach became a hunt, to try to catch girls peeing. (I also enjoyed seeing them getting changed. It was a chance to look at how their bodies were different.)

I got quite good at spotting girls who needed the toilet. I liked it best when I could see the stream when they pissed in public. It was almost as good when I knew they were urinating in their costumes in public although nobody could see the pee.
Any especially interesting public peeing sightings? Very grateful for them here.
The Following User Says Thank You to gross For This Useful Post:
knarf11 (08-08-2018)