View Single Post
Old 11-13-2023, 05:40 AM

Long overdue follow up here. I've made about 5 or 6 additional recordings since my last post using the same phone in a box setup but unfortunately none have been successful. In a couple of the recordings I again managed to capture my neighbor obviously topless but could not see anything below her upper chest/shoulders because the camera angle is looking up into the bathroom and she has never come close enough to the window to show her tits.

However, I have since learned of a potential new opportunity that may present even better viewing. At the rear of my neighbor's house is a small balcony on the second floor with a glass sliding door. It looks like the balcony is off the bedroom (the bedroom is used to exit to the balcony). From the very rear of my yard there is a view through that glass sliding door into that bedroom. One evening I was playing with my kids in the yard and caught a quick glimpse of my neighbor walking past that sliding door and she was just in a bra! Just like the bathroom the blinds are completely open!

I've drawn up a quick sketch of the layout of my situation. My house is number 1, my neighbor's is number 2. The horizontal short red line is the current view I've tried to exploit looking over a hedge (represented by the green line). This is where I placed an old iphone inside a wooden box on the roof of my house in the gutter and am trying to look into my neighbor's 2nd story bathroom.

The new opportunity is represented by the longer diagonal red line. At the very corner of my yard, it is possible to see through this sliding door into this bedroom! This presents to me as a golden opportunity because the glass sliding door is a potential floor to ceiling view.

However, I'm not sure where to even begin with mounting a camera to take in the view so I'm looking for advice from other users on equipment recommendations and other mounting options.

The reason things are so difficult is that back corner of my yard is completely barren, no trees, no structures, nothing. The only thing there is a chain link fence separating my yard from my neighbor's. This presents another challenge, since it's completely out in the open, any equipment mounted will be visible to both my neighbor and my wife. At night this isn't an issue since it's pitch black back there, but during the day, it's completely out in the open and anything there is at a height to be easily examined by anyone curious.

As such, I'm open to any and all suggestions on how people think I could take advantage and film my neighbor. My biggest challenge is my wife and kids as they will see anything I put in that back corner and may have questions about it. My one thought is putting something back there temporarily at the start of the evening and taking it down later at night before anyone wakes up to see it. That presents some large personal risk however as I have to sneak out there in the pitch black and set something up without my wife noticing. There is also the risk my neighbor or my wife will turn our respective yard lights and then any equipment back there would be illuminated for all to see.

My ideal would be something inconspicuous that can be easily setup and taken down. Where if it's seen temporarily by someone it doesn't raise any eyebrows. Alternatively I'm open to more permanent setups, but it needs to be something that I can explain to my wife why it has appeared back there.

If anyone has any suggestions, I'm happy to hear them.