View Single Post
Old 06-14-2018, 04:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dupa866 View Post
Not a true sighting but exciting to me none the less.

I was at a local park, and they are making some additions. New hiking trails, ski trails, parking areas, biking areas, and a new visitor center. I was in the parking lot talking with some friends when I notice an incredibly attractive young blonde woman starting to get ready to go for a bike ride. She is very fit, and wearing very tight fitting biking leggings. A couple of her friends come over, and they all get ready to leave. I can hear her make a comment about where the nearest restroom may be. There is nothing anywhere near the parking area since it is very new, but there is a new visitor center across the street, which she decides is her best bet as the part is very busy.

So they head across the street to the visitor center which is still under construction. They had not even made the sidewalks around it yet. I notice her try the doors, and the seem locked. she is now starting to do a pee dance... Out of desperation she tries ones of the doors again and it opens. She disappears inside while her two friends wait outside. A minute or two later she comes out looking much relieved and they take off on their bike ride.

a bit later, I stopped back by the building as I had suspicion that is was far from finished inside. I was very right! Looking in the window the build was only partially complete. The carpet had been installed but the ceiling had not been, and furniture was in varying states of assembly. I tried to door and it appeared locked... with a sign that said the security system was now armed. So I ddnt try my luck.

I checked the water fountain on the outside of the building and no water came out... I am pretty sure that this means that none of the water inside the building was on either. I spent a few more minutes peeking through the windows looking for an obvious puddle on the ground. sadly no luck.

it is likely that when she got into the building she went to the womens room to relieve her self, not knowing the water wasnt on yet. I can only hope that she was for more mischievous and peed on the floor of the construction site!
This is great. Have you had any other interesting ones over the years? Very well told.
The Following User Says Thank You to gross For This Useful Post:
jbloggs12ppppppp (06-14-2018)