View Single Post
Old 09-13-2011, 03:00 PM
Gold Member

Thanked 3,436 Times in 180 Posts
Default Twitter messages

Social networking sites are undoubtedly the best source for new pee stuff but the amount of new pics per week is lower than ever it seems. First we had Webshots and shortly after that site died out we had MySpace for a short period of time until that got obsolete as a social networking site. Unfortunately, the without doubt largest social networking site today (Facebook) are very private and it's not possible for anyone to search for the pics, that i'm sure exists in a larger quantity than ever. Good for us though are that the without doubt second largest social networking site today (Twitter) are the exact opposite. It's open for everyone to search and see. The problem is that pictures are rare at this site but we already have a thread for the pictures that are uploaded there. But there's only about 1-to-5-a-week new ones, usually not more.

However. If you would use twitter to search for the messages that are posted you would find an endless source of messages with women saying they need to pee or, mostly during the weekends, that they just peed in a parking lot or anywhere else. I really mean endless, try searching for just "pee" and there will be tons of new post per minute.

I don't know if it really fits into this forum but i hope so. For some time i've saved the good messages and also saved pictures of the girls saying they've peed somewhere or about to. It's not as good as actual pictures of it but i think it's better than nothing. I've removed the names, both username and 'actual' name, from all posts though.

I'll start with just five messages but i'll post more later unless everyone thinks that it don't belong here. So please give some feedback if it’s worth posting or not.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to noname22 For This Useful Post:
Fonse-solo (11-09-2013), fraps (09-13-2011), GS65 (01-05-2018), JDaKingman (08-13-2012), kosik82 (04-18-2012), muno (12-12-2012), peehunter (09-13-2011)