View Single Post
Old 11-02-2018, 12:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bringer View Post
The same way someone else 'knew' that the video I linked didn't fit this thread.

Or maybe I listened to the conversation during the video, where the cameraman stated the planned scenario would no longer get filmed and the model concurred with the statement.
Perhaps I extrapolated from that conversation a little, but since it began as an immediate reaction to her losing her bladder control, I think my assumption is really more of an educated guess instead of a random theory affected by my ego.

Granted I'm sure since the one filming was also driving, there was some 'planning' or 'staging' on his part but it was pretty clear the model at least seemed unaware of this plan, since she was rather convincing with seeming to want to wait until being inside for whatever reason, whether a photo-shoot or just regular relief in the bathroom.

Any other pointless arguments you want to make, or can you let go of your ego?

Here's a video that fits the thread (much like the last one)
https://thisvid.com/videos/big-time-accident/
Here's a download for it.

I have moved on from the 'debate' over the video previously posted, and will no longer engage anyone who wants to spew their shi--opinion all over this thread some more instead of keeping it to the point of posting videos vs arguing whether or not those videos actually fit the theme. Anyone who prefers that can take it to the right sub forum, or PM me, because I won't respond to it here.
sorry for that stupid question. how to make you friend in site thisvid?

Please Support Amateur Voyeur Forum!

Our forum need your HELP!
Please help us to cover the monthly cost of the server and stay the forum ONLINE!

READ HOW TO MAKE A DONATION!!!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT !!!