View Single Post
Old 08-13-2022, 12:53 PM

Girlfriend getting fucked by another guy

Studio: ScrewMyWifeClub
Genres: Public, Fetish, Squirting, SexToy, Milf, Threesome, Brutal

This guy agrees to watch his blonde, sexy wife get fucked by another guy. The father-in-law will be incorporated at the end.

Format: mp4
Duration: 12:00
Video: 480x360, AVC (H.264), 656kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 69.5 MB

The Very Best Of Breaking Taboos - part 2 - Schamlos durch die City

Release Year: 1999
Studio: Subway Innovative Productions

Naked woman walking the streets of the city. Not just naked, but with goods between the legs, mousetraps on nipples, etc. Talk with passers-by, go to the stores, do indicate "voice-overs." In the film a lot of conversation in German.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:30:42
Video: 640x464, DivX 5, 977kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 738.4 MB

Download The Very Best Of Breaking Taboos - part 2 - Schamlos durch die City

FakeTaxi - Nathaly doesn't like it Dirty

Release Year: 2020
Studio: FakeTaxi
Cast: Nathaly Cherie
Video language: English

This big-boobed, snobby blonde named Nathaly Cherie got into the Fake Taxi today. She was wearing a white top, and clearly a germaphobe. She berated me for the cleanliness of the taxi, then insisted she would not pay. I told her I would drive to the police if that was the case. She didn't want to get arrested, but didn't want to pay, so I told her if she showed me those huge tits, I would give her a discount. Getting dirty turned this neat-freak on, and she told me to join her in the back when she saw my hard-on. Nathaly sucked my dick then gave me a tit wank, then bounced her ass up and down riding my dick until I could cum on her tits.

Format: mp4
Duration: 31:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6114kbps
Audio: 128kbps

File size: 1.4 GB