View Single Post
Old 06-16-2017, 07:03 AM

Default My girlfriends old bungalow

Just before christmas I had a card to deliver to a local address, so I set my sat-nav and of I went. As I got closer to the address I saw I was near to a bungalow that an old girlfriend had bought and which we had to get into the 20th century.
First we ripped out the kitchen and then the bathroom, re-wired and re-plumbed. Once the kitchen was out I re-wired while she striped all the wall paper and rubbed down the paint work. We then ripped out the bathroom, to remove the bath I took the door off as it opened onto the side of the bath, removed the sink but left the toilet pan. My girlfriend then hacked all the tiles of the walls, as she was doing this she had a bit of a mishap and broke a big lump out of the rim of the pan. We still used the toilet and it was funny that every time she went to pee I was just pasting the door way, and would watch her in a high squat peeing into the broke pan.
As time went on I removed the pan to start installing the new bath and sink and then she started tiling, this meant that with no toilet we both peed into our 15 litre paint scuttle which was set in the now finished kitchen and emptied at the end of each day into the bushes in the overgrown back garden. We could not pee in the back garden or yard as Mrs. Nosey from next-door was always out there, she had seen use empty the paint scuttle after washing out paint brushes and rollers anyway so did not know that it was now pee.
So now the bathroom was fitted and all the waste pipes were out through the wall to be connected to the sewer line and so i dug around the old pipe as it entered the ground but there was a problem and I had to replace 6 metres of underground pipe.
On this one day I was working on the pipes and she was painting all the walls, so when I went to pee about mid-morning she was using the scuttle for paint so I just went to the kitchen sink, got my thing out and standing on tip toe peed int it, after I put my thing away I washed the sink out and wiped around it with some kitchen paper towel.
After we had both had lunch I again peed into the kitchen sink, as I was doing so my girlfriend said she was busting and had been holding it all morning, I said that she could try and pee in the garden or ask Mrs. Nosey if she could use her toilet, she replied that if she asked her she would know that she had been peeing somewhere else all the time the drains were up. I said pee in the kitchen sink then.
First she removed her shoes then her jeans and knickers, I put the small step ladder by the sink, she climbed up and stepped onto the kitchen work top to the left of the sink, then with her right hand on the wall and me holding her left hand she squatted with her bum over the sink and let rip, with my right hand I was feeling she nice round bum as she peed and peed, as her stream came to an end I grabbed the paper kitchen roll and with a sheet wiped her pussy from behind and below. She stood up and stepped onto the step ladder, her pussy now at my face level, I blow on it and kissed it, no more work was done that day.
A few days later and all the drains where done. Now my girlfriend had been taking photos of the work on an instant camera to keep in an album as a record, so I said that I should take a photo of her having the first pee in the new toilet, I sat in the bath and she dropped her jeans and knickers and hovered over the pan, from the bath I had a corner view of her and could see her pee stream and her round bum, I took the photo and put it into the album and marked is as the first pee and the date.
A few weeks later and all the work finished, she had a house warming party and the album was out on the coffee table for every one to look at. I picked it up and thumbed to the photo, only to see a new one of a left hand on the flush handle and marked, 'First flush of the new toilet and the date', I did ask her about my photo but she would not tell me what happen to it.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to blob58 For This Useful Post:
laule51 (08-08-2017), peehunter (06-26-2017), stug2 (06-18-2017)