View Single Post
Old 06-03-2017, 09:10 AM

Default In a Prefab house.

At the weekend I visited a place where old buildings which had been taken down brick by brick and moved then rebuilt so you can go into them and see how they were when first built, from old barns, workshops, factories to churches and houses. One of there buildings was a Prefab house from after the second world war, I went inside to look and thought how small it was with all the families furniture and things inside compered to the last one that I had been in over 40 years age.
Where I lived there where a number of sites were there had been large numbers of these Prefabs on.
Me and my girlfriend (at the time) had been out walking and a visit to a pub and were on our way home past two Prefab sites, the first people were still living in but the second (close to our home) was being pulled down.
As we walked my girlfriend said she wished she used the ladies at the pub as the lager was now wanting out and did not think she could make in home. I said to pee behind one to the Prefabs. (she was not one to pee out doors she prefering to use a toilet).
The first row of Prefabs were all gone apart from the concert basses, the second row was half gone, the third the men had started to rip out the kitchens, bathrooms and all the doors into piles in there back gardens so we went around the back of the fourth row.
We entered the first Prefab (the first of many!) and I said to her to squat and pee anywhere but she said no it had been someone's home and that she would use the bathroom but the toilet was broken so we moved to the next and then the next until she found a toilet she could use but it had no seat.
She dropped her jeans and knickers and hovered over the pan, I was standing to her side with a great view of her ass and pee stream, ( well pee jet like a fire hose and with a loud hiss) with a last shake of her bum she was done and pulling up her knickers over her hairy pussy, (shaving was not done in those days) and her jeans, we walked around inside from room to room they seemed big with no furniture, in the back bedroom the carpet was still there and I said that I needed a pee now and took my thing out and asked if she wanted to hold it she said no as it was not right to pee on someone's carpet, I said look if they wanted it they would have taken it when they moved out, with that I started to pee and waved it around onto the flowery wall paper trying to pee on the big rose looking flowers, when she grabbed it and started to do the same, but I was peeing higher up the wall now, soon I was done and she shook the last drips of and admitted that she had had fun doing that, It was time to put my now stiff thing away but only after some more fun not for here.

Back to my visit there was a lot of young giggling females from some collage around the door of a 5 seater brick outhouse with big windows more like a summer house, taking photos, I went and looked in one of the windows to see that the females were dropping there jeans and sitting on the 5 holes for photos.
All I could see as they were taking turns were nice bums and some very small knickers and thongs, but sadly no one used it to pee.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to blob58 For This Useful Post:
laule51 (06-03-2017), peehunter (06-04-2017), stug2 (06-11-2017)