Thread: Living with mom
View Single Post
Old 08-14-2018, 09:24 PM

Default Living with mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by TormentedSon View Post
Woman of my dreams, a few feet away every morning. I hope for the look, the touch, the embrace, leading to more. At times, inappropriate thoughts enter my mind of how to accomplish that, a little too much to drink, perhaps something to help her sleep, opening the robe that she wears as I look down upon her body on the bed, trembling with forbidden lust as my mind races, full of the memories, the reminder of the fantasies that have haunted me as I hold the robe's tie in my hand, the bed post, the bed's frame calling out to me, tempting me to do something I should be completely ashamed to consider. I shake the thoughts from my head and pass her by, only to repeat this painful exercise each day.
I'd be curious to hear suggestions from others on how to get you around the bases with your mom....

I think if you were to court or woo her in a consistent and methodical way who knows? How does that work? You start by complimenting her a lot (Mom you look great today.....Mom did I ever tell you I think you are pretty? Leave a card for her in the morning with simple stuff like "I really appreciate that you are such a great Mom" etc.

Leaving a flower or two each morning would help. (Make sure these things you do are non-sexual but very platonic in nature)

Trust me she'll start think about you more if you do these things. Next you can engage in conversations like "How was your day? and just listen to her...especially if she had a bad day....ask her to tell you about it and just be there for her.

Next....you should also take liberties with your own nakedness by going in the bathroom to shower while she is at the sink, walk around in your briefs, etc. If she has an issue with it just be cool and apologize and just say "sorry....it doesn't bother me (when you do it) so I didn't think it would bother you, etc.)

Then you should look for openings for platonic physical contact, like pecking her on the cheek when you greet her, giving her lots of hugs, then eventually move on to offering her a foot massage, shoulder massage if she looks tired and worn out from work.

You guys ever watch movies together? If so, purposely look for movies that have small (non-sexual) nude scenes and when the scene comes up make comments like "oops...sorry didn't know about this scene but then follow it up with "you know Mom....I have never actually seen a naked woman in person and see what she says" If she says "you've seen me" you can say "well, OK I have to admit I've caught glimpses but never actually "seen" you just to see what she says.

Eventually you will need to bring up the subject of her nudity and express your opinion that you think she has a beautiful body and how its making you feel.

The worst case is she'll say "sorry, didn't mean to...I'll be more discreet" but the flip side might be even better
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to johnloya614 For This Useful Post:
bbb1369 (08-19-2018), Circusman165 (12-13-2022), deknorc (05-14-2022), fallikci (03-13-2023), jimiforlife (12-08-2018), mantaflex (08-20-2020), nonesz (09-01-2018), sith11 (08-17-2018)