View Single Post
Old 10-04-2016, 01:30 PM

Default At my work site

I was planning to work all Saturday on a wooden cabin a friend had bought, this cabin was on a cliff top on the coast in a camp site. When I told my girlfriend this she asked if she could come and help me so I said why not. So early Saturday morning I went and picked her up from her house and we drove to the coast, when we arrived, the camp site was closed-up for the winter, I got out of the car and as I had been given the keys opened the gate and drove in, after locking the gate we drove to the cabin and went in. You could either buy them completed by the builders or as a shell, just four walls and a roof, with just a soil-stack, cold water tap and an electric meter, to fit out as you liked. We started to mark out the layout for the shower/toilet room, kitchen and two small bedrooms, and began to build the stud-walls.
Around midday we stopped for our snack and mugs of coffee we had in a flask. After we had finished eating I said I could do with a pee and so went to the backdoor, as I opened it, it was chucking it down with rain so I said that I was not going to walk to the public toilets at the other end of the site, and they may have been closed anyway, so I just stood there and whipped it out and pissed out of the door.
When I was done my girlfriend said seeing you go, now she need to go and that it was all right for you but she could not squat out in the rain could she? We both looked around for something for her to pee into but found nothing, so I said what if we made some kind of funnel to pee out of the door, We had inch and a half waste pipe and cardboard boxes, I tore a box up and made a spoon shape which I pushed onto one end of the pipe the other end of the pipe I put out of the door, she said it might work. She then pulled her jeans and knickers down to her knees and I placed the cardboard end through her legs and kneeling down behind her to hold it, she spread her legs as wide as her jeans would let her and bending her knees slightly she slowly started to pee, as this seemed to work she started to pee harder. I asked how much more have you got as the cardboard was starting to go limp, soon she was giggling and was now pissing over my hands as the cardboard started to come apart, she soon finished and with a wipe with the paper our food had been in she was done, I stood the pipe to drain and put the cardboard outside the backdoor, wiping my hands in my jeans we both went back to work.
So I think that we invented the first She-Pee that Saturday afternoon here in England over 25 years ago.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to blob58 For This Useful Post:
boatsman (10-26-2016), jbloggs12ppppppp (03-17-2017), observer (10-05-2016), peehunter (10-17-2016), sparky10 (03-25-2023), stug2 (10-06-2016)