View Single Post
Old 11-10-2018, 08:44 PM

Default Desperation and outdoor peeing

One of the most memorable pee scene I’ve ever seen was many years ago in a cold January evening. I was coming back home, passing through the city center. It was after 8 o’clock, the weather was very cold and there were not many people on the streets. I walked along a side alley, when I saw two young women to stand there and talking each other. They attracted my attention that both were dressed quite provocatively with short skirts, high heels boots and short leather coats. Such clothing was untypical for such a cold weather and there was no doubt, they were prostitutes. Both looked looked quite confused and seemed to be looking for something. As I passed by them I overheard one saying to the other "Run! Run there!". Keep going a moment later, I hear behind me a fast click-clack sound and one of the ladies overtakes me with a fast pace in front of me. My attention was drawn again from her sexy figure and clothing. She wore an extremely short tight skirt, which barely hides her butt, body color silicone pantyhose and black boots. She really looked sexy. I didn’t care where she was going to hurry, I just watched at her back and I was enjoying of her sexy figure. Suddenly she began to run and turn away from the path heading to the back wall of the nearby building. Wow – if she is going to pee there – I instantly realized. There, where she was heading had no any place to hide. Am I going to see something interesting? I instinctively delayed my steps and did not let her out of my sight. There was a small cement platform around the wall, where she quickly stepped and lifted her skirt to the waist. No mistake – she is going to pee. She immediately stood on one leg in a typical “desperate to pee” pose – one leg was bent at the knee, firmly pressed to the other. Her white bikini was clearly visible. She was stayed at that pose about 4-5 seconds. Probably in that time she was trying to get the top of the pantyhose or she was waiting а wave of strong urge, avoiding the leakage. It was obviously, she was at a bursting point, because she was intensively moving her squeezed leg. In that time our eyes met. She saw me that I was watching her, but obviously she could not anything to do and didn’t care about it. She did these desperation moves and suddenly she dropped down the pantyhose with panties together and squatted down in a very low position. The pee escaped instantly without any delay with a loud hissing sound. The stream was pouring on the cement ground with such force and power, so just for a few seconds it was formed a big puddle around her high heels boots. Even the steam was coming out from the puddle. How she was holding it such quantity, I couldn’t realize.
I was continuing walking, trying to slow as far as I could, but without stopping, although I really wanted it. I could not take my eyes off her. She was also staring at me with a slightly disapproving look, and said me: “I’m peeing!”. I smiled and continued walking and watching. She was endless peeing. There was no way I couldn’t stop and watch, so my sight disappeared when I passed by the edge of building. I still heard hissing sound in the first few meters. I couldn’t believe on my eyes and my luck to be on a right place and on a right time. Such open peeing of a sexy woman was really incredible sight. She was extremely desperate and probably that was the reason she squatted in a full view of everyone. After that I connected the words of other lady “Run! Run there!” and I regretted that I did not pay any more attention at the beginning. Perhaps, she was badly need to pee and was panicked where to go and asked her friend to hide somewhere. She did not even have a time to run out to look for some more secluded place. I think if at the last moment something had gone wrong and she couldn’t squat right away, she would wet herself.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to vperson For This Useful Post:
Elitegoldwalrus (11-28-2018), geepee (12-13-2018), heinzw (03-30-2019), jbloggs12ppppppp (11-30-2018), knarf11 (03-23-2020), monthy (12-18-2018), Nerito (11-29-2018), phenom (11-30-2018), Revr (05-02-2021), saugruessel (11-28-2018), siegala (01-12-2024), squathunter (11-17-2018), stug2 (11-30-2018), vpw (11-15-2018), Wannawatchuwiggle (11-30-2018)