View Single Post
Old 09-20-2016, 08:20 AM

Default One Sunday

One Sunday I drove both my girlfriend and my mother to visit relatives of my late father, who lived on a farm, After saying hello I left my mother with them and me and my girlfriend went for a walk around the village, after looking around the church we when into the local pub for a pint or two of lager, before continuing on our walk.
After a while we both needed a pee so we walked around looking for a public toilet as the pub was now closed for the afternoon, on not finding any we started back to the farm, now I know that the farm house did not have any indoor plumbing only a cold water pump in the wash house, all hot water had to be heated on the coal fired range, and that they still used wash stands and jugs in the bedrooms, as well as camber pots.
I remember when I was a toddler having to use the toilet and mum was told to take me to one of the bedrooms to use a camber pot, and when I was done mum lifted her skirt, dropped her pants and squatted over the pot I had used and had a pee, before taking the pot down and out into the and emptying it onto the dung heap.
I told this to my girlfriend who was to embarrassed to ask to use one. So I suggested she could pee in one of the stalls in the milking parlour, (here the cows were still milked by hand at this time.) but she said that we could be seen going into the cow shed from the house were everyone where sat. I said how about going into the field next door were there are a lot of old rusting cars, vans etc belonging to the local garage, this we did,
on entering the scrap yard she said about all the stinging nettles between the cars, I said why not pee in a car, we picked a big old car with no floor on the drivers side and we both got in, my girlfriend on the drivers side. She then pulled down both her jeans and knickers to her knees and sitting forward on the seat started a long and strong gushing piss down and through the floor on to the dirt below, when she was done she redressed and we both got out of the car.
I still had to pee and she laughed about me peeing into one of the car petrol tanks, we found one we could open and at the right height for my thing (witch was a bit stiff after watch her pee ) so this I did.
After we were both relieved we returned to the farm house for a cream tea, after which we all went home.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to blob58 For This Useful Post:
b545b (01-15-2023), bluesbreaker93 (11-07-2016), boatsman (09-20-2016), geepee (10-13-2016), heinzw (09-20-2016), jbloggs12ppppppp (09-27-2016), jonasp2 (09-20-2016), observer (10-05-2016), peehunter (09-30-2016), raybau (09-21-2016), sparky10 (03-25-2023)