View Single Post
Old 12-07-2016, 03:58 AM

Default Public Transit Sightings

Most of my personal sightings are on public transit, likely because I ride it often. Also because most public transit: does not offer toilets

Tips for transit:
Ride your city transit! Find the longest routes with the least layovers (if any) ideally one layover in the core will result in a bus or rail route changing routes or directions during the layover. There is always one with the longest route offering not only a chance to spot passengers, but drivers who are desperately needing to go.
Ride just outside of peak hours (NOT DURING!) During peak hours there are more stops and shorter layovers, more opportunities to get off of a crowded transit system and use the bathroom. Also more 'traffic' blocking your view from a distance.
Ride routes that go near universities and colleges. Girls this age (over 18, under 25) tend to have never experienced an accident as an adult, and when becoming desperate, don't really know how to handle the situation, often resulting in desperation or a (near) accident in public.

Tips for travel transit:
Once a month I ride to the next city via city to city transit. These busses also do not offer bathrooms, and they take major freeways during their predetermined route.
Find the longest routes, with less layovers.
RIDE DURING PEAK HOURS. Rush hour or just before / after it is best. I try to schedule my monthly trip so I end up on the freeway during rush hour--which has given me a few sightings and one near accident that was extremely sexy to bear witness to.
Like city transit: ride routes that go near universities and colleges. Girls this age (over 18, under 25) tend to have never experienced an accident as an adult, and when becoming desperate, don't really know how to handle the situation, often resulting in desperation or a (near) accident in public.

HAPPY HUNTING, don't forget to record what you see and share with like minds
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to anffdraco For This Useful Post:
brox (11-10-2017), NinjaxSamurai (01-24-2024), observer (12-07-2016), Observer95 (12-23-2020), peehunter (12-25-2016)