Thread: Love Nude Beach
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2018, 06:11 PM

sad sad news. I wonder for which reasons they stopped...

- lost of the motivation to shoot, edit and share...
- problem with justice / complaints of babes, BF...
- no more interesting for money since they are hacked every weeks without problems...
(at a period some time ago, they were reporting all the links to download their videos but they stopped for few years now I think...bored ?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by afspo View Post
At one time I collected all of that site's videos, and yes they were for the most part, exceptional both in terms of gorgeous girls, often with big boobs, and as time grew the video quality was also pretty amazing. But while the latter kept improving the former dropped in quality and they frankly released videos which were simply not up to their own high standards, and in the last year or so I've probably deleted more than I've kept.

It is indeed sad that they no longer will offer those pretty views, but let's face it, copy sites have sprung up with marginally similar products, and many of them can be found here.

Special thanks to Zombi and Serega who kept us up to date with the iltb videos for many years.
honestly they are always the best ! I wonder which site do you speak of. I see one focused on breast which is clearly boring, and other are repost of iltb, shoot from the hills, or average quality sites...or maybe I missed something. (only jackass or some cocco huge videos are interesting but with a lot of old people in it.) if only uncle chester was back !
The Following User Says Thank You to the-bos For This Useful Post:
grendy (01-07-2018)