View Single Post
Old 09-20-2018, 06:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostly94 View Post
What’s going on everybody, we’ve all had this same fetish for awhile now, we all know how hard it is to find non staged pees, good drunk pees where you can actually see the stream gush out, high squat pees, etc. After awhile your just recycling through old videos, I know how it is. So with that being said I have a collection of 100+ Never seen Videos of a few girls I’ve met out at the bars. I have videos of them so drunk they can’t make it home to pee so they squat outside, some where they gush there pee out 6 feet in front of them cause they had to go so bad to some drunk high squats in the toilet, to a couple peeing in cups/bottles. This collection is a dream for some of us pee lovers. Im looking to sell it & I know most of you just want free videos, I understand that 100% but for those who are willing to pay for something like this email me; [email protected]
Well there's a few things that scare me off here. The price is probably ridiculous for the amount of clips your offering. I also don't like doing one on one transactions as I have to use my real name if its paypal. And how many of these videos are longer than a minute? Sorry for sounding picky but the internet does that to you. Convince me.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to conaman123 For This Useful Post:
cjf1000 (09-20-2018), mgardner (09-21-2018), PissFun (09-20-2018)