View Single Post
Old 06-14-2014, 05:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yabadoo View Post
'For me, I guess it is the sensation of seeing something you shouldn't.

But I get as aroused when I'm offered to watch as when I'm not. That's not the point really.

I guess it is that pee, although it may smell, is a relatively clean product that comes from the most wonderful place of the female body. It's also a bit naughty to do it outside of the toilet (bush, field, road, playground etc...) Those things together makes it hot.
You get to see a naked part of the body as well... It's hard to explain but I've realized that it is very common, but no one is talking about it. I have confronted 3 girls with it during the last 2 years. One liked it, one approved me watching and the last one I didn't have the chance to meet again. Unfortunately, my current gf isn't remotely in to trying new things at all, and this is something you don't bring up then because it will just hurt your relationship. It's too much of a taboo...
How did you asked to watch? I have tryed many dating places without success, I also live in Scandinavia, so that's why i'm intrested.

My story to peeing was when i'm was around 4-6 age. My girl friend who lived near by me, and was in same playschool, get in to me this. She asked to picnic. After we come to the picnic place, she said that she need to pee, so she went to my front bush squatted down and showed up her vagina and started to pee.

Later days, she asked to come out to talk something, she said again that she need to pee, i come front of him, she squatted down and started to pee, it was directly hissing, it was powerfull pee, she made pee in front of me many times in toilet, it was always hissing pee. Couple of years later i was another girl friends house, we played some machine, she said can you just wait a couple of seconds? I said yes. She was going to the toilet and left the door open, she was just going to pissing, i stopped to the door, and didnt care of looking, she started a hissing pee on toilet, then she wiped. I was around 9-10 years age.

After those years i have only see sightings. The best sighting was in 2011 a festival, there was going a girl behind my bench to tree, take some pee, she squatted down and a beatifull butt comes to see, when she start to pee it starts directly into hissing, and its powerfull stream, maybe many liters.

After those I have been tryied anything to find a girl who likes to pee different places, and would usually to put my wiping her vagina, perhaps holding it while weeing...
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to funneri7 For This Useful Post:
jbloggs12ppppppp (07-26-2018), knarf11 (08-08-2018), Observer95 (10-18-2023), PissFun (10-13-2023), WalkerTalker (10-13-2023)