View Single Post
Old 02-26-2017, 01:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pommish View Post
Don't think these have been posted. 134 pics, probably Belgian girls. I think you will like them so go ahead and thank me

Some examples and first zip.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pommish View Post
Don't think these have been posted. 134 pics, probably Belgian girls. I think you will like them so go ahead and thank me

Some examples and first zip.
Hi Pommish

You are right. These photos came from a large set posted on image fap. This is indeed an initiation (doop ) or a contest (TD = the dansant) in Bruxelees. Probably at Jefke a place notorious for holding these kind of contests. Part are freshmen. part are members of the student society. It is the computertechnology section of VUB (free university of Brussels = vrije universiteit brussels) holding these contest every year.
Imo I think it is an initiation. Because on a TD they rarely let their own members strip anymore. These look like amateurs and not professional strippers which makes it in my view more exciting.

In Belgian most student organisations force you to strip. This can happen at the end of the initiation (doop) or if you want to become a member of a fraternity ( schachtenverkoop). In the era 2000 up to 20009 the internet was full of photo's about these events. Unfortunately the police, press and the universities themselves are wachtching the web 24 hours. Many student societies cannot survive without government suport so after a few scandals they instructed their members to keep a low profile.

Also the initiation itself takes place on a "secret" location only known to members and VIP's. There the students have to strip naked (no exceptions made) and perform. Before they are being put through a schedule of heavy tests (a kind of endurance). Making photo's or telling anything about the initiation rules itself is strictly prohibited. This set is interesting. Probably some security staff or a false member got inside and shoot some photo's. Nowadays you won't find them. I remember in the early 2000's just going on student forums or websites in Belgium could get you a lot of free pictures. Until the press came and all the fun was over.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to porpor77 For This Useful Post:
01jusmia01 (02-24-2019), LordZeller (11-02-2019), pommish (02-27-2017)