View Single Post
Old 03-09-2022, 10:21 PM

Sorry Ladies, This Hunk Is Cucked

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Whitney Wright, Zac Wild
Genres: Medium Ass, Piercing, Athletic, Caucasian, Black Hair, Boots, Garter Belt, Trimmed Pussy, Innie Pussy, Black Stockings, Small Tits, Natural Tits, Tattoo, Muscular Man, American Man, Big Dick, Sex
Video language: English

Whitney Wright is about to get married, but she suspects her husband-to-be is going to cheat on her at his bachelor party. Whitney tests out her theory by taking the place of the party's stripper; donning a sexy pink wig and some hot lingerie for the gig. The husband tries to be good at first, but he falters and is about to allow the "stripper" to suck his dick. Whitney reveals herself and confronts the lousy fiancé. Bachelor party attendee Zac Wild has been watching the whole thing and Whitney offers to fuck him, to teach the lying fiancé a lesson. Zac happily gives Whitney a good fucking, including some hot anal action.

Format: mp4
Duration: 31:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2691kbps
Audio: 130kbps

File size: 660.1 MB

Let Me Watch How You Fuck My Wife

Cast: Franco Roccaforte, Joachim Kessef, Cathy, Linda Ray, Tony Brooklyn, Carlos, Shane, Nomi Melowe, Pedro , Iljimae, Nick Taylor, Csaba Kosa
Genres: Cuckolds,Interracial,Anal,Cum Swapping

. A couple dominates first one side of another couple and then the other. A wife her husband to live with the choices he makes, and a first date runs awry when the woman finds a more suitable match in a chance meeting. With each story, the line blurs slightly more between aversion and arousal, jealousy and compersion, frustration and satisfaction

Duration: 2:07:56
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1626kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Let Me Watch How You Fuck My Wife

Alex Coal - Alex Gets Everything And More FullHD 1080p

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Alex Coal
Genres: All Sex, HD - Shot In High Def, Fetish, fucking, sex Brunette, Hotwife, In The Room, Natural Tits

Alex is beyond excited and kept very happy from her husband who has chosen a long time crush for Alex to enjoy today. Jessy has been given the task to fill her mouth full with his fat cock, while her husband relaxes on the couch getting the best view of Alex sucking and fucking that meat for a body covered in cum.

Duration: 25:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8756kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.6 GB